KC McDermott

Bhahahahaha I can assure they do not! None, Zero, Zilch, Nada, NO CHANCE!!!
I read the thread and its pretty much a bunch of Noles saying they have no chance and because of Shane he'll be a Cane. Then a few others saying well what if!

Ha Ha

Look, I think we get KC too, but assurances from you do not hold as much weight right now.

Sorry, had to bust your balls a little.

Advertisement
I read the thread and its pretty much a bunch of Noles saying they have no chance and because of Shane he'll be a Cane. Then a few others saying well what if!

Ha Ha

Look, I think we get KC too, but assurances from you do not hold as much weight right now.

So what if Cash was off a little everyone was.

Ha Ha

So what if Cash was off a little everyone was.

Except for Danny Boy Cane actually, that *** called Collins (kinda) and Thomas

K.C. has made it known that he wants to show people what COMMITMENT means. Doesn't want to play games. Wants to state where he's going and go there. Very Duke like

I knew you busted my balls a few weeks ago about this, but we desperately need a kid like this in the class. I think we really needed one this year. One from South FL at least. Gall and Standish tried their hardest

Advertisement
K.C. has made it known that he wants to show people what COMMITMENT means. Doesn't want to play games. Wants to state where he's going and go there. Very Duke like

I knew you busted my balls a few weeks ago about this, but we desperately need a kid like this in the class. I think we really needed one this year. One from South FL at least. Gall and Standish tried their hardest

It goes a long way. Winky and K.C. would be a huge start. Two recognizable players in South Florida High School Football for all the other prospects to see.

Is KC going to enjoy the recruiting process or will he commit and be a recruiter for this class
KC agreed to stay uncommitted last week until after the spring game but would soon after commit to the Canes. His HC wants him to do this as a favor to draw in more HC's to their school to see other players. KC is 100% Cane

Man, that is legit. Love that. Good on him.

5 hours ago
Nole of 16 said...

Keith Bryants cousin is on the Canes?

We still need to try....

UF is going after Gavin a 2016 prospect hard threes years in advance because he is a diehard FSU fan. SMH if we don't show enough interest we will lose him.

You lose all the shots you don't take and a top prospect in a position of need is a must offer IMO considering he is instate.

I thought you were talking about KC McDermott.

Guys we look good for in 2014 as of now
Damian Prince
Corey Martinez
Mason Cole
Garrett Brumfield

It's a year out but all those guys are pretty **** good. There's also Reilly Gibbons and Orlando Brown who could get more interest. Wasn't Trevor Darling at a couple orange bowl practices? Bottom line, stop freaking out about the 2014 OL class. Plenty of freaking out about 2013 still to be done

****. Is this poor dude dyslexic? He just randomly throws in the end of sentences into the middle and sprays words everywhere?

Advertisement
This is one I have an absolute inside track on & I'll put all my rep on the line for this one. Directly tied into his HC

hey man u called Coley and technically you haven't missed on Collins yet..

Haha oh yes I have... & Bostwick! This was one f#cked recruiting season but on to the next!

Keep bringing the fire, Can't get them all right...Coley was enough for me lolz and 2014 will be special.

Ha Ha

Ball busting allowed! This was like playing roulette. Even when I felt I had solid info I was still nervous as **** lol. Officially missed on Bostwick & Collins. They were actually my #2 & #3 most solid pickups. #whoops! Hit on Coley (Nervous), Thomas, Kirkland & Grace.

Didn't even bother with KB because I just didn't care anymore

Ha Ha

Ball busting allowed! This was like playing roulette. Even when I felt I had solid info I was still nervous as **** lol. Officially missed on Bostwick & Collins. They were actually my #2 & #3 most solid pickups. #whoops! Hit on Coley (Nervous), Thomas, Kirkland & Grace.

Didn't even bother with KB because I just didn't care anymore

Real talk. Wouldn't even call Collins a miss. He TOLD his Fam and at least 1 kid on UMs squad he was coming for sure. I was skeptical on that Coach Gatewood cat. But ol boy is definitely an oversized weasel. Wouldn't doubt for a sec if he gave Collins a guilt trip talk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back