Kameron Mcknight

Advertisement
If I'm not mistaken this kid reclassified, LSU was big on him early in the process but fell back, tremendous size but lacks speed

The following came from Tigerdroppings about him:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/41271496/Kameron-McKnight-now-in-2014-class.aspx

A couple of notes on Kameron McKnight to give you some background.

He would have been a Top 10 prospect in Louisiana for 2015 but due to his age he wouldn't have been able to play his senior year. He looks great physically and can do a lot of things on both sides of the ball.

It will be interesting to see how this shapes up going forward with LSU because had he been a 2015 guy he would have been a no-brainer offer in my opinion, provided the academics checked out.

Apparently he got hurt at the beginning of the season plus the reclassification has caused Mcknight to slip through the recruiting cracks for the 2014 Class thus far. ND offered him as a WR and So Miss is pressing hard for him as Big RB. His academic standing is still a question mark apparently, but this is the last year age wise he is eligible to play High School Ball in Louisiana.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
The following came from Tigerdroppings about him:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/41271496/Kameron-McKnight-now-in-2014-class.aspx

A couple of notes on Kameron McKnight to give you some background.

He would have been a Top 10 prospect in Louisiana for 2015 but due to his age he wouldn't have been able to play his senior year. He looks great physically and can do a lot of things on both sides of the ball.

It will be interesting to see how this shapes up going forward with LSU because had he been a 2015 guy he would have been a no-brainer offer in my opinion, provided the academics checked out.

Apparently he got hurt at the beginning of the season plus the reclassification has caused Mcknight to slip through the recruiting cracks for the 2014 Class thus far. ND offered him as a WR and So Miss is pressing hard for him as Big RB. His academic standing is still a question mark apparently, but this is the last year age wise he is eligible to play High School Ball in Louisiana.

Go Canes!

So in other words, no chance of getting in here even if he was interested.

Advertisement
Runs too high.

We already have a 6'2 RB who can't run low enough to run over anyone in Gus Edwards, don't need another.

Advertisement
Advertisement
apparently, he didnt get better offers because schools thought he was a 2015 so recruiting didnt pick up heavy. this 2014 classification was a surprise.

I'm still a little puzzled. If the kid is a HS junior, but will be too old to play in HS next year, how does that get him enrolled early at UM. I mean, how do you go from being a JR to graduating HS in a month?

Sorry to be so slow on this. Can someone explain this to me slowly.

Advertisement
Back