Kamalu now coming to Miami

Fly1

Covert Bag Man
...but won't be here for summer school. There must be something academically he must take care of.

However...if you want to look at the conspiracy theory train of thought.....he did play some HS ball in Georgia...maybe some SEC team got into his ear.

Either way this dude needs to get his head screwed on straight if he wants to make something of himself.

Advertisement
Golden dialed up KimChi and got everything straight.

The Ugandan Giant expects to be here early Fall.

Kay may see ah

Advertisement
considering insidetheu is run by college kids (i think) maybe they asked him are you coming in this summer and he said "NO." Perhaps he even said "I am gonna take summer classes at my juco." and it was misinterpreted

Fly1 can you give us a few more details? Is this a published news report somewhere or word of mouth?

...but won't be here for summer school. There must be something academically he must take care of.

However...if you want to look at the conspiracy theory train of thought.....he did play some HS ball in Georgia...maybe some SEC team got into his ear.

Either way this dude needs to get his head screwed on straight if he wants to make something of himself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back