Kaden Martin

HurricanePhilly

Recruit
Transferring. Had a lot of high-level tools. Hopefully we arent kicking ourselves in 1-2 years. If he is smart he would go the JUCO route for a year at least. But I am sure if Tennessee is interested he ends up there.

Advertisement
Transferring. Had a lot of high-level tools. Hopefully we arent kicking ourselves in 1-2 years. If he is smart he would go the JUCO route for a year at least. But I am sure if Tennessee is interested he ends up there.
Considering we need QB depth, Mario should give him a call and ask him if he would consider football once again. He was a high 4-star QB in high school.

I don’t understand what happened here. There was a chance this kid never made it to campus because of MLB draft and next thing you know he plays in 2 games all year.

If this was basketball I would say I trust the coaches but the way Gino has handled some of these situations has been beyond puzzling.

Advertisement
Strange situation. I was excited as his future potential. I assumed he was hurt all year and that's why he played so sparingly. Considering how average some of the other guys were that got more opportunities...

Another example of an elite athlete with all of the "tools" who really isn't a great baseball player. Speed, strength, bat speed, etc......all nice tools, but not everyone with those tools can play at an elite level.

Advertisement
Was he out of shape? Looked a little portly.

I remember hearing somewhere (don’t know if I read it or someone told me) that he was out of shape in the fall and had some injury issues on top of it. He really came on those last few weeks of practice in the spring.

Sky high potential. Interested to see how he pans out.

Was a mystery how he was a projected top 100 pick And then disappeared off draft boards after his senior year. Was he hurt or did he not perform? I didn’t keep up with him after he committed.

Advertisement
Back