Kaaya stat

I swear some of yall, kaaya threw 3 Tds against FSU in the second half he put us in position to win the defense lost it for us, **** even his first game against them yoy can make a case

Yall comparing him to leinart, matt had pete carroll and sark, brad had golden and coley, those USC teams had major talent with bush, white, williams, jarret etc, i guess yall think golden and his group were just as good as carrolls group smh
Yes but how many tackles did he make?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
With X-Box Coley calling plays and Golden running the show? No. With Mark Richt? Heck yes.
If Miami is down 21-27, on the 20 yard line, with 2-minutes left in the 4th Q. Do you honestly feel like Kaaya is going lead the team to a win? Honestly?

That's the problem, right? Where was Kaaya when we needed D-linemen? Where is he when we need CBs? Such a "me" type. Only wants to play the position HE wants to play.
I swear some of y'all, kaaya threw 3 Tds against FSU in the second half he put us in position to win the defense lost it for us, **** even his first game against them you can make a case

Yall comparing him to leinart, matt had pete carroll and sark, brad had golden and coley, those USC teams had major talent with bush, white, williams, jarret etc, i guess yall think golden and his group were just as good as carrolls group smh
Yes but how many tackles did he make?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

We have one of the best QBs in college football combined with a Heisman trophy-creating QB guru and proven playcaller.

Yet we have puzzles all over this board harping on our supposed lack of talent. With a QB like Kaaya and a proven guru like Richt, the sky's the limit.

I watched guys like Gall start games last year. This team has talent but it's still lacking.
The last four games I thought Gall was intent on putting Kaaya in the hospital with his inept blocking.
Absolutely one of the keenest observations from last year...Kept waiting for the ambulance to drive onto the field to pick him up...Kaaya showed his toughness in getting through some of those games where others would have gone to the sidelines with a feeble injury..

Advertisement
Back