Kaaya lit it up last night with Coley on the sidelines

Can't watch the video at work, what was Kaay's stat line?
Info posted by Consigliere in another thread:

Brad Kaaya was even better, completing 16 of 25 for 434 yards and four touchdowns in a 56-34 football victory...Kaaya connected on scoring passes of 75 and 33 yards to Dymond Lee, a 75-yarder to Brandyn Lee and an 81-yarder to Donovan Lee.

Is there anyone not named Lee?

Are they brothers?

I too counted 5 TDs. Two to #8, Two to #18, and one to #11 (I'm assuming they're the 3 Lee's).

The 5th one was to Bruce, the oldest brother

Advertisement
Ummm I know for a fact that the #18 two TDs were the same TD shown from two different camera vantage points. Not sure about the others. Good film though. Brad is really working on going thru his progressions. Keep working Brad!

James Coley has really provided a shot of adrenaline in regard to UM's recruiting, and this pull may very well define his time at UM. It's one thing to evaluate a star early on, offer, and watch him blow up when he's situated at a high school in your own backyard. It's another to evaluate, offer, and watch him blow up when he plays on the opposite side of the country. Props to Coley and the staff for a great evaluation, locking him in early, and developing a strong relationship with the kid and his family. Indeed a great way to take advantage of the bye week.

Advertisement
Kaaya really sold that play action great at around 2:05! Really fundamentally sound kid with nice pocket presence! Stands real tall in the pocket which is really good.

Can't watch the video at work, what was Kaay's stat line?
Info posted by Consigliere in another thread:

Brad Kaaya was even better, completing 16 of 25 for 434 yards and four touchdowns in a 56-34 football victory...Kaaya connected on scoring passes of 75 and 33 yards to Dymond Lee, a 75-yarder to Brandyn Lee and an 81-yarder to Donovan Lee.

Is there anyone not named Lee?

Are they brothers?

I too counted 5 TDs. Two to #8, Two to #18, and one to #11 (I'm assuming they're the 3 Lee's).

The 5th one was to Bruce, the oldest brother

Not older, they're triplets.

Advertisement
Back