Kaaya in 2017, and Would Malik be Worse Now?

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
If Kaaya is the starter in 2017, I'm defecting to the Dark Side, if I haven't done it already by then.

Thats just a "F--- You!" to the fans. CMR doesnt need to tank a season as an excuse to get another year (like Radio and Folden did almost every year)

This would mean that CMR's QB recruit is a dud (if he is not better than Kaaya next season, CMR failed recruiting wise).

NO WAY will we have any chance of success next year with Kaaya. Teams are already on to us, the gig is up. Kaaya gives every opponent what a General would call a "Force Multiplier". Lesser teams now have a great chance to beat us every game, and they know it.

AND:

Could Malik be ANY worse than Kaaya? In our current offense, no pass plays are difficult. Kaaya was whiffing on 3 yard tosses to the flats. If Malik can run as fast as I can, he adds a dimension that we absolutely do not have now, and 2 or 3 scrambles would probably have won us the FSU and UNC games.

Just having him at QB takes away every opponents game plan. Teams are actually basing their offense around how bad our O is.

Can he be worse than Kaaya?

We are running a 1970's Pop Warner offense now, and kaaya cant execute at all. No way Malik is that bad?

Advertisement
If Kaaya was far and beyond the best QB in camp and it wasn't close.. Rosier barely beat out a walk on, what makes you think he'd be any better?

The offense we're running probably suits Rosier's style more but he still has to make the throws to the receivers that can't separate and drop 6 passes a game and behind the same OL that can't block a 3 man rush.

Rosier probably turns the ball over more and makes worse decisions but he probably makes a few big plays. Then, in my opinion what would happen is the offense puts up a few more points, even more pressure gets put on the D and then the D fails and we're calling for Diaz's head instead of Richt.

Advertisement
LOL! Malik running once in a while would do more good than Spring Practice Champion Kaaya and his Three and Out Circus. IMO.

Start Malik with no notice, and watch our opponents go into Chinese Fire Drill mode as their entire game plan is 86'd.

NOBODY could throw worse passes than Kaaya has this year. GTs QB looked a 1000 times better passer.

So, no Malik this year. Fine, but 2017? Throwing the season? If CMR cant find a competent QB in his second season, at Miami..........:O

Advertisement
wow another delusional miami fan

For asking opinions?

LOL! Another Golden/Shalala fan

NOBODY ELSE has a worse QB than us. The non passing clown at GT looked like Joe Montana compared to kaaya

let me guess ..... you thought we were going to be in the final 4 LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I predicted 7-5 pre season. Then saw how bad the opponents were, and figured we could go -2 and win the Coastal.

1st QTR GT and I revised my predic tion, and said 4-8 to 5-7

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back