Kaaya Haters - where did you go?

I maintain what I've always maintained. Kayaa is good, but he is not great. He may become great. But until he leads us to a comeback win against a legit team, he will never achieve greatness. Duke Johnson busted records too, but I would not put him in the same class as say Edgerrin James, a guy who would regularly put the offense on his back and win tough games against legit teams for us. Santana said it best: "Big time players step up in big games."
 
Last edited:
3 weeks ago everyone was saying he was just another guy
- 10TDs and 1 Int
- with very little running game, awful OL and some talent at WR

Watch the QB are Oregon, ASU, PSU, Auburn...... lucky to have him

Still betting he has a new coach net year that doesn't have him pretend that he is going to run the ball

Kaaya "Haters?" Hmm, so using the vernacular of 6th grade girls texting is acceptable discourse to you OP?

I have been one whose has critiqued Kaaya, especially after seeing him with my own Mark I eyeballs at Cincy, a game even he alluded to as being not a great effort on his part.

I have also applauded his performance @FSU and this past Saturday against VT, HE won the game with his maturity and poise, despite the ingrained defeatism displayed by the coaching staff, statring with Fataweenie Alfredo Goldenusky.

I am right here OP if you want to discuss this further; please use at least HS grammatical skills if you are game enough to try.

So you admit your one game assessment was wrong --- average over 330 yards a game over the last 4 games and 1 pick.
- I will work on my grammar - you get your eyes checked

One game? You forget he played all last season? "Especially" is a point of emphasis but my use of it shows it wasn't the only reference.

Let's see what transpires the rest of the season before you make him greater than Jim Kelly (yes, I go back that far).

Listen old dude - I am an old dude as well - first game Kary Baker (1974) - btw, Jim Kelly 33 TDs and 28 Ints ..............
 
Enough with this Kaaya is awesome crap. Kaaya is decent. He is not Elite. He is not Special. He is not Clutch.

Until Kaaya plays BIG in a BIG Moment, Shut The ***** Up!
 
Hate Kaaya? That's just stupid. Best QB we've had in ages (since Dorsey, IMHO). Just wish we had coaches who could use him to the best of his abilities.
There's no doubt he's the best QB we've had since Dorsey.

I disagree and would put Brock Berlin ahead of him at this point. Berlin could do everything he's done this year and could run it as needed. Sure, he was older and his first year was bad, but that second year he played very well.
Go back and look at Brock's stats compared to Kaaya's. Brad has a better TD/INT ratio and passer rating than Berlin had in either year that he started at Miami. And Berlin was surrounded by a much better team, better defense, and had a running game to compliment his passing game. Not to mention, Kaaya is putting up these numbers as a true Frosh/Soph.
I agree Brock had a wayyyyy better defense, and he threw just as many int's as touchdowns....as a matter of fact these are all our QB's before Kayaa since Ken Dorsey. Brock Berlin, Kyle Wright, Kriby Freeman, Robert Marve, Jacory Harris, Stephen Morris. I'd take Brad over all of those.
 
Who's been hating on Brad Kaaya?

I read this board daily and have not seen it.

Because it didn't exist. This is just some Rivals Randy Shannon type thread.

How ANYBODY could "hate on" the only consistently legitimate part of this squad is hilarious at best.

These babies usually come out pounding chest when they find one post daring to criticize the kid for something.
 
Not Kaaya hater. I did point out his weakness couple of weeks ago.
I am glad to see his improvement (better pocket presence, more poise)
 
Back
Top