Kaaya concussed?

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Not making an excuse at all, but several writers and journalists are tweeting that he looks "off" during post game interviews, and are floating concussion. Again, he's looked off on the field all year, and he didn't look great before Thomas' cheap shot, so no excuse.

Advertisement
Who knows. He honestly looked a little shaken up after the 1st play of the game, his head snapped off the turf.

Either way, he and Richt were bad.

He might have got concussed on the first play. But The Frog was very obviously concussed after the DJax assault. No way Cuckbo was taking him out though. He was going to sacrifice The Frog's life to win this game.

Kayaa had a molar knock out of mouth! He found in on the field and handed it to a trainer. Crazy

Advertisement
There was a play earlier in game when I think we are in redzone or close, Thomas comes in on blitz untouch and straight rocks kayaa. Just runs thru him, on way back to huddle, Thomas looks back like no way that kid could be ok, I thought he concussed him there. Kayaa took some shots today, both qb did. crazy

I saw francois in their little injury tent, the back part is open to it so you can see inside, he was hurt bad i stopped looking in because we just got the INT then all of a sudden he was back in the game, jimbo be giving kids steriods or some ahit in that tent of horrors

Advertisement
Kaaya took some wicked shots. I wouldn't be surprised if he was concussed. He didn't play well before those hits though.

He's a tease. He can make all the throws if you keep him upright. The TDs to Coley were laser perfect. Put a pass rush in his face and he folds up. He lacks the foot work to move in the pocket and clearly is not a threat to run with the ball.

Richt must find a way to keep Kaaya standing tall. I'd try putting the new FB in the game more and keep him as a pass protector. Walton and Yearby get run over by blitzing LBs.

Not making an excuse at all, but several writers and journalists are tweeting that he looks "off" during post game interviews, and are floating concussion. Again, he's looked off on the field all year, and he didn't look great before Thomas' cheap shot, so no excuse.

I think he was after first play of game

Advertisement
I never seen a QB get mauled like Francois. On that Cook TD he still doesn't remember it. The D just unloaded on him. The blown assignment on the rollout (same as only Appl St TD) how do you not keep one of our fast LBs on Cook all night?

He had the long run which didn't result in anything and that catch. Why was he so open. I am proud of those true freashman LBs. Also missing Quan and Grace would have given us some needed experience as well. Instead Ferraris were more important!

Nah, he's just a slow Cali kid... Book smart, but also dumb at the same time.

He's struggled mightily in this offense, he'll make a great throw here & there, but when it counts the most, he always looks the same...

Just blank & lost, with little to no toughness.

I've been pigeonholed as homer on here, I don't think I am, I just love my **** Canes... With that said, we need a ****** QB & elite playcaller on Offense. I can't take losing a game like that anymore... Jesus ******' Christ man, I'm just sitting here tired as f*ck can't sleep & physically sick bruh... Smfh.

This - He's a ******* Rob Johnson.

California quarterback, looks good in practice, can make all the throws. But if you put a little pressure on him, he crumbles. I would rather have a Flutie type (yeah I just said that) that just balls, is a gamer, fights for his job every series, and hates losing more than winning.

Last edited:
Advertisement

He looked off since he been at Miami .

I saw francois in their little injury tent, the back part is open to it so you can see inside, he was hurt bad i stopped looking in because we just got the INT then all of a sudden he was back in the game, jimbo be giving kids steriods or some ahit in that tent of horrors

My Dad (USCe fan) made similar comments. Said they should drug test Francois post game like a race horse. No racking way he wasn't on all sorts of meds

Advertisement
Back