Kaaya 14-16 vs D1 teams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kaaya is so not clutch. How the f do you let yourself get sacked on that last play. **** o line

Last year he was 3 and out. this year he is Mr. Freeze.

Golden suckered alot of people with this kid. All the upperclassmen said Ryan Williams was way better, no big time schools on west coast wanted him, he never wins a big game, i mean what more do we need before Rosier gets a cahnce. Rosier at Duke was the best perfromance of any UM QB last year

Roll Rosier out there. What's there to lose? Let's see what a mobile QB can do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AND rolling Rosier out there will give Kaaya the hint that it might be time to suit up at UCSB or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Meanwhile a true Freshman at Texas knocks off #8 Baylor, RS Freshman Frenchman beats top 10 Ole Miss team, RS Sophmore PSU quarterback knocks off #2 OSU....say what u want dude ain't a winner and that's partly because he has no leadership qualities. No rallying his offense on the sideline

Make no mistake, Rosier can't hit the side of a barn, but he may be the best we got.

Advertisement
And Richt now has a .200 winning percentage against power 5 opponents.

Kaaya has had Coley and Richt as his OC's....if nothing else he at least has an argument for having somewhat of an excuse.

Richt meanwhile, should be ******* ashamed of himself. This mid life crisis infatuation with calling plays is going to cut his tenure here short if he doesn't wake the **** up and hire an OC this offseason.

Advertisement
Make no mistake, Rosier can't hit the side of a barn, but he may be the best we got.

Just stop dude. I'm sure you're a great guy but this is just garbage.

Joe Montana would be struggling with the offensive system that Richt has in place right now. He's running into loaded boxes and leaving his team consistently in 3rd and longs. Then we get down by 17 and finally decides to open it up and attack the middle of the field.

Which is great until we tie the game and he reverts to type. If you really, honestly, truly believe Rosier would have changed those series of events then I have nothing more to add.

Richt needs to hire an OC, yesterday.

Advertisement
Back