Justin Vogel Jersey's

Astcloud11

Senior
Premium
Are you guys ready to buy some Justin Vogel jersey's?
I'm pretty sure the rotation for Miami jerseys being sold is always keeping #1 , or a jersey for what ever year it is (2016 means #1 6 jersey).
So for the whole year (unless I'm mistaken) we will be able to purchase Justin Vogel jerseys over Mark Walton jerseys ! Whose with me?
-Although this sucks IMO, I do think it's nice that last year we got to buy Brad Kaaya jerseys for his Sophomore year...and Next year, we should be buying #1 7 Jerseys for Tyler Byrd's sophomore year (assuming he keeps #1 7 in college).

Advertisement
Adidas should give us that chrome and hot orange this year if they want us to be stylish. Im curious to see what they do

What are you babbling about?

our new policy for fan jerseys. the only numbers that are being produced are #1 and the last 2 digits of the year (16 this year). so you can either buy a mark walton/whoever takes #1 on defense, or a justin vogel #16 jersey.

Last edited:
Advertisement

our new policy for fan jerseys. the only numbers that are being produced are #1 and the last 2 digits of the year (16 this year). so you can either buy a mark walton/whoever takes #1 on defense, or a justin vogel #1 6 jersey.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Why would we do that? Ed O'Bannon?

that's exactly why. a court would find it hard to believe that we coincidently have jerseys that correspond with our best players year in and year out. it's becoming a common practice now.

Simple fix to this mess. Use the players names and numbers, sell the jerseys, and when they leave college they get a cut of the jersey sales. Fans are happy, schools are happy, players are happy, Adidas is happy... This crap now is just pathetic. I get why they are doing it, but my plan would be so much better.

Another upside to this idea... A player could tear it up his freshman and sophomore years, sell a ton of merch, then blow out a knee and never make a dime in the NFL. If he were to get a cut from merch sold with his name no it, it would help him the rest of his life.

Advertisement
They should sell a # 9 throw back jersey this year. I never buy jerseys, and I buy that.

our new policy for fan jerseys. the only numbers that are being produced are #1 and the last 2 digits of the year (16 this year). so you can either buy a mark walton/whoever takes #1 on defense, or a justin vogel #16 jersey.

Or you just find a quality alibaba vendor and get any number you want. Then donate some of what you saved to the program, preferably more than they get per their licensing deal. That solves the problem with all sides better off.

Advertisement

our new policy for fan jerseys. the only numbers that are being produced are #1 and the last 2 digits of the year (16 this year). so you can either buy a mark walton/whoever takes #1 on defense, or a justin vogel #1 6 jersey.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Why would we do that? Ed O'Bannon?

that's exactly why. a court would find it hard to believe that we coincidently have jerseys that correspond with our best players year in and year out. it's becoming a common practice now.

Last year is the only indicator because I don't think Nike and Adidas are working together to ensure a smooth transition and to see everything stays status quot.

Are you guys ready to buy some Justin Vogel jersey's?
I'm pretty sure the rotation for Miami jerseys being sold is always keeping #1 , or a jersey for what ever year it is (2016 means #1 6 jersey).
So for the whole year (unless I'm mistaken) we will be able to purchase Justin Vogel jerseys over Mark Walton jerseys ! Whose with me?
-Although this sucks IMO, I do think it's nice that last year we got to buy Brad Kaaya jerseys for his Sophomore year...and Next year, we should be buying #1 7 Jerseys for Tyler Byrd's sophomore year (assuming he keeps #1 7 in college).

Yeah I am ready.. We are punter U and the only team with two punters in the NFL.. I will take every win we get..... No problem.

Also, There is a quarterback with the number. But at the end of day, Adidas makes the decisions so lets support all the players and hope we get three into the NFL.......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back