Justice outlines OL depth chart, player progress

View as article
Advertisement
You think he starts at LG week 1?
I dont Know all about that but he could excel there since Nelson is a good puller and run blocker. He’s more adept in that aspect compared to being on an island and pass protecting pass rushers at Tackle. This suits the strengths of his game better than tackle and now that he’s added weight we will see what he does ultimately.

Well that blows up the “we don’t have talent on the o-line” theory. I know myself & chise have been saying for years we have the 2nd most talent on the line in the ACC (at worst) but they’re been coaching by mongaloids.

The most important developmental kid on the team is John Campbell. If he can actually hold down that tackle spot without getting our ball carriers killed, we have a team. Scaife, Gaynor, J Williams I'm not worried about. Not all world, but more than good enough. And we have more than enough options at the final guard spot to make it a decent line. All hangs on Campbell though.

Advertisement
Well that blows up the “we don’t have talent on the o-line” theory. I know myself & chise have been saying for years we have the 2nd most talent on the line in the ACC (at worst) but they’re been coaching by mongaloids.
I hope you're right. But they haven't done **** yet. And not all of that is because of the coaches, since we saw that Scaife could still be decent even playing for Barry and Searels. Gotta put some of that on the players. Most likely a heavy combination of the two.

But, yeah, I think Justice has as much an impact on the OL as Manny had on the defense after D'Onofrio.

I hope you're right. But they haven't done **** yet. And not all of that is because of the coaches, since we saw that Scaife could still be decent even playing for Barry and Searels. Gotta put some of that on the players. Most likely a heavy combination of the two.

But, yeah, I think Justice has as much an impact on the OL as Manny had on the defense after D'Onofrio.
Well GT has 2* linemen, Duke has 2* linemen. They don’t look like they never played before. We’ll be fine with real coaching.

Might get Donaldson back at some point this year. More depth and retains eligibility.

"Our mentality was that he's not going to not play this year, but we could get him ready and use him when the calendar allows," Diaz said then.

Advertisement
Back