Just watched the canes flash forward from 2012 last time we

imlive365

Band
Banned
And that is the last time I've seen chickillo play in the backfield. Maybe the only time.

Advertisement
He was also 50 lbs lighter back then before Dorito stuffed 72 fried banana tempuras down his throat

So the 7.5 TFLs last year happened when he was tackling our guys and playing for the opposing team throughout the year?

So the 7.5 TFLs last year happened when he was tackling our guys and playing for the opposing team throughout the year?
Yea bud you do know we play 12 games a year right? He had like 4 or 5 in just that one game.

Advertisement
Yea bud you do know we play 12 games a year right? He had like 4 or 5 in just that one game.

In 2012 he had 6.5 tackles for loss the entire season, so I don't think 4 or 5 in one game is accurate.
The game is on YouTube got watch it for yourself. I didn't count but I believe it was at least 4

Advertisement
I know this has been mentioned before, but I just took a look at the flash forward and on short yardage plays, GT linemen seem to jump a hair of a second before the snap and it is NEVER called.

Advertisement
Back