Just pure hurt man

I have been a miami since i was 4 years old.

Season after season this team gets no better.

No discipline players jumping offsides the offensive line is bad. QB play is awful season after season. This has went on for years and it does not get addressed.

Im tired of this the coaching staff and the players should be ashamed.

Im disgusted with this program tonight. I will be a miami fan for life. But **** every season is trash.

I thought Mark Richt would change these things around i guess not.

Advertisement
I expected a close game that could go either way, silly me.

Still laughing that our field goal kicker was only 4 for 10 his senior year. That tells me that these coaches are lazy as you can find a better kicker than that in the tri-county area.

Sad part, it would be nice if we could reach that percentage on 3rd down conversions.

All around pathetic. Wonder if we even used all of our practices.

Agreed. Put in Weldon, at this point what’s the difference? This was a humiliation to the ninth degree. No discipline, no creativity, no guts, and no heart. We’d rather play footsies with LSU before the game rather than show up for the actual game. Never in a million years would I have thought we’d see an Al Golden type team again. Never.

Either the team regroups, gets their inflated heads from being #8 ranked down a peg, and out in some serious hard work to correct these issues ASAP, then this season is over before it started. We still have all the season’s goals right in front of us. This isn’t an ACC game thank god. We can still win the Coastal and meet Clemson in the ACCCG. But to do so we’re going to have to strip it down to the bare bones and rebuild this back up. I’m trying to remain optimistic given this carnage. When you’ve hit rock bottom the only way back is up

Do you think we drop out of the Top 25 now?

this is why you hire butch davis when he's available

richt is a **** joke, this game has been a **** joke and that's no slight to LSU

this coaching staff is a **** mom and pop staff that needs to be fired immediately

Advertisement
this is why you hire butch davis when he's available

richt is a **** joke, this game has been a **** joke and that's no slight to LSU

this coaching staff is a **** mom and pop staff that needs to be fired immediately
Lol Butch Davis has been available for years and nobody wants him.

I hope things get better. The kicker being 4-10 was a
I expected a close game that could go either way, silly me.

Still laughing that our field goal kicker was only 4 for 10 his senior year. That tells me that these coaches are lazy as you can find a better kicker than that in the tri-county area.

Sad part, it would be nice if we could reach that percentage on 3rd down conversions.

All around pathetic. Wonder if we even used all of our practices.

This was the first sign of disgrace dude should not be kicking at the D1 level.

I hope things get better but im tired of hoping every year

Sure looks exactly like what we got from an Al Golden lead team. No discipline, no creativity, and no heart. Surely did not see this coming in a million years but alas here we are. I’m a Richt supporter but man it’s hard to root for him after this **** show. Here we were thinking we legitimately were ranked #8, that the last 3 games of 2017 was a farce.

I’ve got to hold out hope that Richt can regroup the team, and make this season still relevant. We still have the Coastal we can win and can still make the ACCCG. I’ve got to remain optimistic or I’ll cry. Here’s hoping we can beat Savannah St, and start us back in the right direction.

Advertisement
I have been a miami since i was 4 years old.

Season after season this team gets no better.

No discipline players jumping offsides the offensive line is bad. QB play is awful season after season. This has went on for years and it does not get addressed.

Im tired of this the coaching staff and the players should be ashamed.

Im disgusted with this program tonight. I will be a miami fan for life. But **** every season is trash.

I thought Mark Richt would change these things around i guess not.
HAHAHAHA

Advertisement
I would rather see a younger QB make the mistakes Rosier is making because they can learn from them and can correct them. I would love to see a live arm throwing the ball. This is year #3 for Rosier in this system and he still came make the plays to win a big game. We should not be scoring 3 points in 3 quarters.

Oh cool we get to beat up on the little sisters of the poor next two weeks. LSU will have at least 4 loses & no 20 year olds at Miami care. 💯

Advertisement
Back