Just got home from game... A few things

Advertisement
1601225791630.png

FSU has no QB or OL. Sound familiar? Defense gets gassed and it's over. Plus they were completely overwhelmed by the Canes ability to come up with so many different looks/plays/players on offense. I wonder if Norvell can pull that whole mess together or if he'll bail out or get the ax too. Willie Wonka really did a number on their program.

Naw, the ex Mrs. Fischer started that dumpster inferno.

Advertisement
I said Bolden was our best defensive player last year and got killed for it. I also said I liked Frierson while 90% of the board wanted K.smith to get his spot. Frierson can become that dude.
Nobody didn't kill you for saying Bubba was the best DB in the secondary, lol. Everybody and their momma knew the defense went downhill after he got hurt. I agree with you with Frierson. This board does have their favorites.

I said Bolden was our best defensive player last year and got killed for it. I also said I liked Frierson while 90% of the board wanted K.smith to get his spot. Frierson can become that dude.
Because he wasn’t the best player on the defense last year lmaooooooo the fuq

Vern you're my man, but as a Miami fan how in the **** could that game not be enjoyable? Sure competitive close games are fun, but when you beat the **** out of your rival, you definitely enjoy the **** out of that as well.
I mean Im happy but 38-3 stadium only had what 12,000 fans that probably had a lot to do with it, I was fallin asleep in the 3rd quarter bro.think im traveling to clemson to go to that game in 2 weeks

Advertisement
I mean Im happy but 38-3 stadium only had what 12,000 fans that probably had a lot to do with it, I was fallin asleep in the 3rd quarter bro.think im traveling to clemson to go to that game in 2 weeks

Atmosphere will still be underwhelming. I was at the Auburn game yesterday and having less than a quarter of the capacity changes things. Very reason why I feel being on the road next game won't be that much of an issue. The main issue will simply be it's Clemson and not that it's at Clemson.

**** of the safeties he was the best before he got injured. You know what I meant goofy
Ohhh lmaoooo yeah he’s the most natural safety even in the little time he played last year he flashed.

Advertisement
.....the game was not even entertaining.....

Only NoleVern would say a 52-10 complete dismantling of a rival like FSU was NOT ENTERTAINING!!

My man, you have to do better at hiding your semenhole love, you’re making it too obvious

Let me give you some help in getting through these very trying times for you and overcoming your depression:

88316B95-4072-4B67-A5BB-CF22391F2540.jpeg

*Bubba Bolden is the best player on the defense by far. He looks better then Kenny Phillips did

*why was #60 in the game at LT instead of 74?

* Harley creates so much separation but can’t catch... its soo disheartening

* We look dam good in offense but we need to sure up our linebacker play

* Frierson needs to be in on more plays
Obviously you must have forgotten how kp played, he just so happen to have played the decline and worst era, kp was old skool UM, he didn't luck up into the 1st round.

Advertisement
*Bubba Bolden is the best player on the defense by far. He looks better then Kenny Phillips did

*why was #60 in the game at LT instead of 74?

* Harley creates so much separation but can’t catch... its soo disheartening

* We look dam good in offense but we need to sure up our linebacker play

* Frierson needs to be in on more plays
Nailed it

Newsflash: All stadiums have 12-13k right now.

Advertisement
Back