Just got back from Chicago-South Bend earlier...

Advertisement
Just got back to Miami. Can't stress enough how much fun I had this trip. On Friday night, Chicago was lit and so was I. ND has a beautiful campus. Super nice people. Game sucked at the end.

Just got back to Miami. Can't stress enough how much fun I had this trip. On Friday night, Chicago was lit and so was I. ND has a beautiful campus. Super nice people. Game sucked at the end.

Hurra, the spirit they had for the Cubs was amazing and then on Saturday night, I dont think Ive ever seen a city sooooo deflated after their beloved Cubbies fell down 3-1. Im not really a baseball fan but yeah, I did kinda feel bad for them....

And yeah, Chitown is great and we got lucky with the weather( it was actually pretty warm on Fri and Sat)

Hurra, the spirit they had for the Cubs was amazing and then on Saturday night, I dont think Ive ever seen a city sooooo deflated after their beloved Cubbies fell down 3-1. Im not really a baseball fan but yeah, I did kinda feel bad for them....

And yeah, Chitown is great and we got lucky with the weather( it was actually pretty warm on Fri and Sat)

I was in a group of 7, all of us from Miami. Friday night, at Wrigleyville, Telemundo from Miami was there and saw us, the "Miami fans" (rocking nothing but Orange and Green in Wrigleyville), and decided to interview us because we were there. Needless to say we represented Miami well. We partied till 5:30 am and headed to South Bend the next morning. I'm getting too old for this.

Advertisement
Back