Just a question for conversation

504CANE4LIFE

Recruit
In New Orleans waiting on power so I got a lot of time on my hand and a big what if came across my mind. So, at the end of this season if the 4 teams that play this weekend Da U vs Bama and Clemson vs Georgia all finished with one loss(if possible) meaning, say we beat Bama and Georgia beat Clemson and in the conference championship games DA U get their 1st from Clemson and Bama does the same for Georgia. Is that the four in the playoffs if we two other one loss teams from the other conferences? Sorry if this a little long like I said, got a lot of time right now.🙌🏿

Advertisement
stoned half baked GIF

In New Orleans waiting on power so I got a lot of time on my hand and a big what if came across my mind. So, at the end of this season if the 4 teams that play this weekend Da U vs Bama and Clemson vs Georgia all finished with one loss(if possible) meaning, say we beat Bama and Georgia beat Clemson and in the conference championship games DA U get their 1st from Clemson and Bama does the same for Georgia. Is that the four in the playoffs if we two other one loss teams from the other conferences? Sorry if this a little long like I said, got a lot of time right now.🙌🏿
In Covington doing the same thing..Waited in line for 2 1/2 hours yesterday to get gas….hope I have enough to make it to the end of the game cause it sure doesn’t look like my power is coming on anytime soon.

Advertisement
In Covington doing the same thing..Waited in line for 2 1/2 hours yesterday to get gas….hope I have enough to make it to the end of the game cause it sure doesn’t look like my power is coming on anytime soon.

I feel bad for you. Have you got any kind of an idea or have they given you any timeline? How bad was the damage that caused the power interruption. Hate to ask a lot of questions but I’m just wondering what the source of the power loss is, whether it’s damaged transformers, lines or something else

Advertisement
I feel bad for you. Have you got any kind of an idea or have they given you any timeline? How bad was the damage that caused the power interruption. Hate to ask a lot of questions but I’m just wondering what the source of the power loss is, whether it’s damaged transformers, lines or something else
The whole metro area went down coming up slowly

Advertisement
Back