Off-Topic Just A heads up please dont move [moved]

24/7canes

Recruit
Ok face book friends ******** alert.
I was getting a ride home with UBER and while im getting driven home I get a Phone call. I almost never answer my phone unless it has a name on it. Well I answer and its some Indian person and they literally know im in a Uber. How in the fck do they know im in a UBER and has any one else even had this happen. They knew my account was with Wells Fargo. Like wtf how is this real. I called wellsfargo and they acted lke it was no big deal. dude at wells Fargo was also Indian.Im not trying to stereotype but I will be calling wells tomorrow to talk about this. Guy acted liker it was no biggie. This chits crazy. How do they call you and just be like oh you're in a uber and your a Wells Fargo account holder. I called the guy out and he was completely unfazed by anything I said. I use to think that stuff was a joke, no longer. you guys be aware because my credit sucks and they attacking me. Cant imagine what they might get from you guys. Sorry so long.

Advertisement
fellas yes im a bit drunk but this just really seems insanely odd to me. Everything I posted its 100%, maybe just off a tad here or there as I said ive been drinking. But to get a phone call was the craziest **** ive ever had. I actually argued with him and he just laughed at me. has anyone had anything like this happen to them.

CAF6594C-52C7-4FE2-9348-58220B118B4B.gif

I dont answer these calls anymore. They save your numbers and sell them to attract more fake advertisement. My father has been a victim of credit card scams where people somehow managed to get his data and pay Ubers and stuff.

Every app that I have has authentication apps where I get notified when someone tries to log in. All my gaming accounts are saved, my Instagram, my Twitter, my bank account, my phone, everything. When I was writing my thesis, some guy from China tried to get all of my accounts and actually got one of them. Since then, I make no prisoners with that stuff anymore.

Advertisement
If you were caught up in the Equifax breech of several years ago all of your information is on the dark web.

I was getting a ride home with UBER and while im getting driven home I get a Phone call. I almost never answer my phone unless it has a name on it. Well I answer and its some Indian person and they literally know im in a Uber. How in the fck do they know im in a UBER and has any one else even had this happen. They knew my account was with Wells Fargo. Like wtf how is this real. I called wellsfargo and they acted lke it was no big deal. dude at wells Fargo was also Indian.Im not trying to stereotype but I will be calling wells tomorrow to talk about this. Guy acted liker it was no biggie. This chits crazy. How do they call you and just be like oh you're in a uber and your a Wells Fargo account holder. I called the guy out and he was completely unfazed by anything I said. I use to think that stuff was a joke, no longer. you guys be aware because my credit sucks and they attacking me. Cant imagine what they might get from you guys. Sorry so long.
Check your account regularly 🙏🏾

Get LIFELOCK

I never have a concern of identity theft or these type of intrusions if it happens they text me I say NO LIFELOCK handles it done.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Get LIFELOCK

I never have a concern of identity theft or these type of intrusions if it happens they text me I say NO LIFELOCK handles it done.

GOCANES
I have a client that has LifeLock. He is going through an identity theft issue and called them. They told him not to worry as he has a $1MM insurance policy to help him. But in the meanwhile, the guy’s mail is being rerouted to another address by the post office, accounts appear to be being opened in his name all over the place and the perpetrator is trying to send out Zelles to random people for a couple thousand a pop. He is looking for help to put a stop to this. But that insurance policy will help him out is their response. He worth waaaay more than $1MM. Just be careful and vigilant is all that I am saying. Scumbags are everywhere and working hard to get away with your money.

1st off....F- Wells Fargo....100% Garbage *** bank. Thank God I never had to deal with them, or Bank of America. @24/7canes if you're still in Orlando, I HIGHLY recommend Fairwinds Credit Union.

I remember years ago I went to do my taxes left office then a couple days later account asked me to stop by.

Someone else filed my taxes .

It worked out pretty good I ended up getting an IRS advocate super nice lady and every year now my wife and I get a special code to use to do our taxes this works great.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chase is by far the best run bank. I would suggest though, that you keep most of your cash in a brokerage account, much higher money market rates. I only have a bank account for Zelle at this point.
I'm okay with a brokerage account, BUT, there is no tax advantage. An investor can only put after tax funds into his account, and any returns are subject to taxes.

Advertisement
Back