julian gamble

Advertisement
we need bigs but **** i dont know if i can handle watching his slow as molasses self running up and down the court for another year

If RJ comes back, we will have some rotational size. Also, we may have some of the only veteran bigs in the ACC.

Advertisement
If RJ comes back, we will have some rotational size. Also, we may have some of the only veteran bigs in the ACC.
i think considering the way reggie has played after being hurt....theres no way he isnt back

you would think that, but reggie wanted to bolt before this season. i would say its a 40% chance big Reg will be back next year.

Frank Haith...recruiting the future 6th men in Turkey and Israel since 2002.

i think considering the way reggie has played after being hurt....theres no way he isnt back

you would think that, but reggie wanted to bolt before this season. i would say its a 40% chance big Reg will be back next year.
and i think last year he had a much better argument for leaving than he does this year

barring some sort of magic from him from here on out to change the perception......he just hasnt played consistantly well and alot of it is due in part to being hurt

lol

Advertisement

dont knock mcclinton. last beast we had.

dont knock mcclinton. last beast we had.

Jack was an awesome shooter.

Balling it up in the Ukraine now. Represent.

His latest exploits of basketball playing is helping his to team to win many victories.

http://bcbudivelnik.com/en/news/2035

If you guys think RJ has a negative vertical, Gamble is even worse in that regard. He's also got terrible hands, even for a big. However, any depth is better than no depth.
considering gamble is a statue with a heartbeat.......that kind of depth is good for much

:ibisroflmao:

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back