juco DL and Gosier

The U Code

Redshirt Freshman
Does anybody know who rivals is talking about? it says we are heavily recruiting a juco d-lineman but can't find a name. Also does anybody know what's going on with Gosier there have been no updates and he is the only commit that is not scheduled for an official?

Advertisement
Does anybody know who rivals is talking about? it says we are heavily recruiting a juco d-lineman but can't find a name. Also does anybody know what's going on with Gosier there have been no updates and he is the only commit that is not scheduled for an official?

Is this the story you are inquiring about concerning the new recruitment of a JUCO DL by miami?
https://miami.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=903&script=%2Fcontent.asp&cid=1725136

Go Canes

Yeah

Advertisement
The Return of Julio Derosier

Not quite. Lol.

I am wondering who the JUCO dlinemen is in the CS article noted in the posts above.

I know back in the summer UM JUCO SDE Austin Roberts named UM his leader an was ready to commit, but then things cooled down.

Then there was JUCO DT Bobby Leath ( originally from Lake Wales, FL) who ended up at Coffeyville JUCO and is currently committed to Iowa ST. The kid is a very good pass rusher from the interior position, but his grades are suspect.

Go Canes

Last edited:

Bump

-Hinds (Miss.) Community College Class of 2016 DE LaDarrius Jackson.
-UM would top his list if offered. No offer yet.
-"I would say that, because I love the D line coach (Jethro Franklin)," Jackson said. "Miami's a good school, has a lot of history. Miami's on the rise."
-Another pull to UM - he and current Cane commit Michael Jackson are very close.
-He's a midyear enrollee next January.

The JUCO DL in the article is LaDarrius Jackson who goes to Hinds CC. Supposedly has offers from Texas, Oregon, and Mississippi State and will commit on the spot if Miami offers. Extremely close with commit Michael Jackson, but no relation. Seems slow off the ball to me and it doesn't list his measurables so it's hard to judge this guy.

Advertisement
The JUCO DL in the article is LaDarrius Jackson who goes to Hinds CC. Supposedly has offers from Texas, Oregon, and Mississippi State and will commit on the spot if Miami offers. Extremely close with commit Michael Jackson, but no relation. Seems slow off the ball to me and it doesn't list his measurables so it's hard to judge this guy.

yeah, i didnt notice explosiveness.

yeah, i didnt notice explosiveness.

Who cares, he just can't get moved off the LOS. Unless you are thinking with next staff in mind.

-Hinds (Miss.) Community College Class of 2016 DE LaDarrius Jackson.
-UM would top his list if offered. No offer yet.
-"I would say that, because I love the D line coach (Jethro Franklin)," Jackson said. "Miami's a good school, has a lot of history. Miami's on the rise."
-Another pull to UM - he and current Cane commit Michael Jackson are very close.
-He's a midyear enrollee next January.

Thx for sharing. For 2016 this guy looks like a plan c guy given the 2016 class will be loaded with quality dlinemen throughout the south.

Here are his freshman yr juco highlights
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/629082/highlights/195059375

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back