Journal Star Article Nebraska/UM Game

Advertisement
That was Ereck Flowers that gave them the bird, and my hero for doing it! Also cheered for our boys when they went to take Nebraska to town for roughing Kaaya after the play was over. That's the heart we need!

Man those scuffles at the end really made me think that we were back lol. The offense looked explosive and I thought the hit stick bust **** talk **** cane attitude had returned and that we were going to run through the rest of the schedule...

You thought we were going to run through the schedule after getting beat up by a mediocre Nebraska team coached by a moron? OK.
Don't know how he got that impression. From what I remember after the scuffle we went into a shell where they got mad and pushed us around.

Unfortunately, I think Miami beats Nebraska.

Hate having to say that. If Miami loses the wheels will start falling off.

That was Ereck Flowers that gave them the bird, and my hero for doing it! Also cheered for our boys when they went to take Nebraska to town for roughing Kaaya after the play was over. That's the heart we need!

Man those scuffles at the end really made me think that we were back lol. The offense looked explosive and I thought the hit stick bust **** talk **** cane attitude had returned and that we were going to run through the rest of the schedule...

You thought we were going to run through the schedule after getting beat up by a mediocre Nebraska team coached by a moron? OK.

Hope springs eternal....

Advertisement
First, I'm not making excuses for the lackluster performance Friday night, but let's not put the two games in the same context. Nebraska played at home with something to prove after being shell-shocked against BYU. Miami played on the road against a team with a chip on their shoulders. Everyone from the players, to the coaches and its fans. The atmosphere for the two games couldn't be more different.

Really though, it doesn't matter. Nebraska is coming to Miami with something to prove. They will play fast and physical. Can UM match the intensity from the opening kickoff? I doubt it...

I'm just upset that Owens is out for the season.

Nebraska beat Southern Alabama like a rented mule. The way we should have been beating up on FAU in the first half.

We need Butch in the worst way.

On a "good feel" scale of -10 to +10, I'm sitting at 2. You guys sitting at -10 have had enough for a while. I don't think we'll have many left in the +5 to +10 range if we lose this one.

Advertisement
Back