Josh McDaniel

MizCane

Senior
I wonder what kind of college head coach he would be? Miami couldn't afford to take a chance but he's an intriguing candidate.

Advertisement
When has a Belichick underling EVER succeeded outside of New England?

Take away the cheating, and his coaches are mostly horrible.

I wonder what kind of college head coach he would be? Miami couldn't afford to take a chance but he's an intriguing candidate.

Please elaborate on why you think he's an intriguing candidate.

I don't think he'd be a candidate at all.

Advertisement

Read my post again. I didn't say candidate for us.

Well he won a Super Bowl last year for 1 and has learned under Belechick. Also had a short stint as HC of Broncos. While he didn't do to well there he also had Tebow and Orton as his QBs.

I think he would be a great candidate for college but not Miami at this point. He would be risky because he hasn't coached in college and the recruiting itself would be a learning curve.

Read my post again. I didn't say candidate for us.

Well he won a Super Bowl last year for 1 and has learned under Belechick. Also had a short stint as HC of Broncos. While he didn't do to well there he also had Tebow and Orton as his QBs.

I think he would be a great candidate for college but not Miami at this point. He would be risky because he hasn't coached in college and the recruiting itself would be a learning curve.

He chose to have Tebow as his QB

Wilfork_creepin.0.jpg

Advertisement

Nick Saban and Kirk Ferentz.

Kirk Ferentz is garbage....

As for McDaniels, I feel like he would just not have the desire and patience to do all the "other stuff" a college head coach has to do OFF the field. He'd be an intriguing game day coach though.

They don't do anything that every other team does. Back when miami was good ppl said the u were criminals and cheaters. This country is full of pus*ies who hate on anyone that is a winner and have to find an excuse. It's why our country is going to the *******

They don't do anything that every other team does. Back when miami was good ppl said the u were criminals and cheaters. This country is full of pus*ies who hate on anyone that is a winner and have to find an excuse. It's why our country is going to the ****ter

Takes so hot this dude's keyboard is gonna catch fire!!

They don't do anything that every other team does. Back when miami was good ppl said the u were criminals and cheaters. This country is full of pus*ies who hate on anyone that is a winner and have to find an excuse. It's why our country is going to the *******

Nothing to do with our country, its just human nature

Advertisement

Nick Saban and Kirk Ferentz.

Saban coached with him in the early 90s. During that time, Belichick was a mediocre coach with mediocre results. Ever since he went to NE, and has been caught cheating multiple times, his underlings have been disasters.

McDaniels was terrible and also a caught cheater. Mangini was terrible. Crennell was terrible and sucks as a DC. Weis is an abomination. Bill Obrien has done nothing and proven nothing as a coach.

Investing in a Belichick coach is a horrible idea b/c those coaches success is due to Belichick, Brady, and years and years of organized cheating. Read the OTL article that came out this week. The NFL is a fraud sport at this point.

Advertisement

They don't do anything that every other team does. Back when miami was good ppl said the u were criminals and cheaters. This country is full of pus*ies who hate on anyone that is a winner and have to find an excuse. It's why our country is going to the ****ter

From Spygate to Deflategate: Inside what split the NFL and New England Patriots apart

Go on, tell me they don't deserve the criticism.

Advertisement
Back