Josh jobe about his visit with saban

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanesFan20

Redshirt Freshman
Jobe details Alabama's chances to flip him from MiamiHank South - 2 hours agoVIP12

Alabama head coach Nick Saban stopped off to see four-star cornerback and Miami commit Josh Jobe on Tuesday. The Miami native is spending his senior year at Cheshire Academy in Connecticut.

"It was great," Jobe told BamaOnLine of Saban's visit. "We keep it real with each other."

Jobe has been committed to the Hurricanes for well over two years, but has kept his ears open to other programs, especially Alabama. He sees a prime opportunity in Tuscaloosa.

"My best opportunity at Bama is to start as a true freshman and be the best cornerback that ever came out of Bama," he said.

His last visit to the Capstone came last April. He visited again with the Tide coaching staff at a Florida International satellite camp in June.

"Being around the players and the coaches," Jobe said of his favorite part of UA.

Despite his pledge, Jobe says Alabama is recruiting him the hardest. He plans to be back in Tuscaloosa on Dec. 15 for his official visit, the only official visit he has planned.

"Just looking forward to seeing how the academic part of Alabama, not just football," he said.

The visit to the Capstone next weekend could be a pivotal point in the four-star corner's recruitment.

"I'll make my decision in December," Jobe said.

When asked how good of a chance Alabama has to flip him from his commitment to Miami?

"120 percent chance," Jobe said.

At 6-foot-1, 180 pounds, Jobe is rated the No. 13 cornerback and the No. 97 overall player in the country, per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
There's already a thread on Jobe, man. Get it together.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back