Josh Adams?

CoachDannyMiaz

Fyre Fest Influencer
I was told by the "experts" that Josh Adams, Heisman candidate & part-time Godzilla, was supposed to run through Miami's defense like Montezuma's Revenge. Instead Notre Dame kept playing some bum in his #33 jersey. I just wanna know...
download (34).jpg
:K9yuNiP:

Advertisement
He was consigned to the stationary bike. Looked like a toddler on a Big Wheel. His eyes made him appear in another world. He had totally checked out. Just like the rest of his team, he was scared.

they need to retire that lame 33 trucking symbol they made up. Miami bankrupted that place tonight lol

Injury my ***. His "1st round" lineman were getting destroyed and he was scared to go back out there

Advertisement
He is just a product of the O-line for ND. Dude stiff as ****. I made a thread saying we held him to 51 yards (3.5 ypc) if you took away his 41 long TD run last year. I was correct. No long run for him = shutdown. We held him to 40 yards on 2.5 ypc.

Here’s my tape breakdown of the Cane Defense vs. Josh Adams/O-line

giphy.gif

Notice to SEC, big running backs behind big onlines are now endangered species. The U is back and backside Miami speed does kill.

The spirit of Beano was strong this week. Kept waiting for Ron Pawlus to come out of the tunnel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back