Joseph Jackson & Darnell Salomon Rivals Articles

Advertisement
I think Salomon is LSU or Clemsons to lose.

Jackson, with Baez on staff and his boys at Gulliver coming too I would be shocked if he doesn't end up a Cane.

I wonder what comes of the police investigation with soloman, either way hes a genron kid which as we all know means no cane. But i agree that jackson can be locked in as well as wright.

Gulliver is already a Canes school. Been tailgating with the owners since I was in elementary school. They love The []__[]. And with Baez it should be cake getting any Gulliver kid.

Advertisement
The best safety every to play the game came out of Gulliver

If it's worth anything. His little bro Gabriel is a star in pop warner right now. Think we'll be talking about Gabriel soon once he gets to high school.

Seans dad compared Dionte Mullins as closest thing he's seen to his son athletically in a while. Which is not too far fetched, considering Mullins is an athletic freak and a **** of a two way player(WR & S).

Also to add more. Jackson can not only play DE but can also play TE. Does both very well.

The Gulliver kids are all studs and expected to be future Canes. Mullins, Wright, Jackson, Burns.

Also to add more. Jackson can not only play DE but can also play TE. Does both very well.

The Gulliver kids are all studs and expected to be future Canes. Mullins, Wright, Jackson, Burns.

'Preciate the **** out of that info bro!

22.gif

Advertisement

Ok, highlights:

"Jackson says his top three is Miami, Florida State and Alabama, and rounding out his top five is Michigan and Tennessee."

"Salomon says he has no frontrunners right now but says that "Miami's one of my top schools, but I have a lot of great schools I'm looking at."

Salomon says he expects to announce a decision at an all-star game during his senior year."

Maybe someone can correct me but on the bball circuit everyone seems to think Jackson is all about Bama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back