Jordan Sherit offered by FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think he can commit to UM right now if he wanted to...

This, wish we had more schollies to offer, but it seems they like Sherit but are waiting on some bigger fish.

Sherit + VH3 > Tim Williams. To me, that's a no brainer. Plus, we would be strengthening that pipeline in the Tampa area. Does AG think the other "big fish" are worth it?

Advertisement
No reason why we can't fit Sherit into this class. Tampa kid, helps with the VH3 recruitment most likely, and hey, he's a good looking prospect......

With Josh Witt going out on medical schollie, doesn't open up another spot effective immediately (once the paperwork is filed)?

A month or 2 ago, Sherit might not have been able to commit, but he definitely can now

This, wish we had more schollies to offer, but it seems they like Sherit but are waiting on some bigger fish.

Sherit + VH3 > Tim Williams. To me, that's a no brainer. Plus, we would be strengthening that pipeline in the Tampa area. Does AG think the other "big fish" are worth it?

Why does everyone think getting Sherit means getting VH3? Getting Sherit might help a little with VH3 but it doesn't lock him up by any means.

I don't think Sherit is Miami caliber, and that's a good thing since he's probably gonna be a Gator.

Advertisement

Why does everyone think getting Sherit means getting VH3? Getting Sherit might help a little with VH3 but it doesn't lock him up by any means.

I don't think Sherit is Miami caliber, and that's a good thing since he's probably gonna be a Gator.

You think this kid is another Demetri Stewart in the making? He has offers from everyone, just like Demetri did and he flopped badly.

Advertisement
Back