Jordan Ingraham 2014 OT from BTW

Paranos

All-ACC
Jordan Ingraham 2014 OT/OG from Booker T. Washington, two weeks ago put on a blocking clinic against the nations #1 DE (Lorenzo Carter) up at Norcross HS in Georgia. But Tonight BTW faces the Co-#1 team in the country in Miami Central HS, so he will be on a display once again at the highest level of high school football.

Surprisingly the offers have still not come pouring in for the rising under the radar multi-sport linemen who also is very good wrestler. Which he credits to teaching both patience and leverage when blocking defenders. I think if he continues to progress he could possibly end up with a very late offer from the canes as on OG, since UM has room for 1 last oline commit to the 2014 class; which they are saving for a special type of player.

Go Canes!

2014 OT Jordan Ingraham Highlights (part of2013 & 2012)
Jordan Ingraham - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

(Audio) Interview with SFL High Schools Sports

http://sfhighschoolsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/0826-ingraham.mp3

Advertisement
Ingraham hit Carter in the mouth so hard that the Norcross coach had to move him to the other side to try to get some penetration. It was a total domination.

Amen-Amen-Amen.. Best part was when they moved him to the other side with Carter to make sure the beatdown continued...Kehoe needs this guy...

Ingraham hit Carter in the mouth so hard that the Norcross coach had to move him to the other side to try to get some penetration. It was a total domination.

The ESPNU guys just did a piece on this. Basically said that the D end kid from Norcross took a huge hit in the recruiting rankings because of how he got dominated by Ingraham. They said Carter went from being a recruit who was expected to have immediate impact to a kid who would likely redshirt his freshman year.

We need guards. If he can play inside, great. We are blessed with overabundance of tackles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
carter is long but not strong at the d1 level he will have dudes stronger and bigger then him. he hasnt and probably cant prove that on the high school level

Good for him. Hope he has a great career there. I don't see FIU getting any better for a while, though. FAU may have been the better option. As much as I loved how he played versus Carter, I had no idea he was only 5'11". Mike Smith exposed him in the BTW/MNW game. I agree that he may want to move inside to C to have a more promising career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back