Jon Richt | Post Practice | 3-22-2016

Advertisement
I agree with comment of being able to be more personable with the players due to closer in age. Could turn out to be a good QB recruiter knowing CMR is really the QB coach / OC. I think the staff CMR has put together in general is very versatile in the fact that there is a lot of diversity within the the coaches

People are quick to blame the players for bad interview skills well this interview was pretty brutal. I hope lil Rict has a chaperone with him on his in home recruiting visits

SMD asks the absolute worst questions.

No wonder she's been a beat writer here for like 20 years.

Advertisement
I agree with comment of being able to be more personable with the players due to closer in age. Could turn out to be a good QB recruiter knowing CMR is really the QB coach / OC. I think the staff CMR has put together in general is very versatile in the fact that there is a lot of diversity within the the coaches
Jon was camped out at N'Kosi Perry's house from the moment he was hired. Secured a re-commitment from him, so he's off to a great start.

People are quick to blame the players for bad interview skills well this interview was pretty brutal. I hope lil Rict has a chaperone with him on his in home recruiting visits

WTF are you talking about? His interview was more than fine. He didn't stumble and it's pretty clear to me that as 26-year he can communicate with a player 4 to 8 years younger than him. He's on the same page as his dad was is running this offense. Nice to have coaches all on the same page. We haven't had that since 2003.

WTF are you talking about? His interview was more than fine. He didn't stumble and it's pretty clear to me that as 26-year he can communicate with a player 4 to 8 years younger than him. He's on the same page as his dad was is running this offense. Nice to have coaches all on the same page. We haven't had that since 2003.
Yeah. I didn't see anything wrong with that interview at all. Seemed like a very personable 25 year old kid who knows his role.

rberry must be quite the accomplished and eloquent statesman if he had a problem with the way Richt expressed himself.

[video=youtube_share;OoJX8iSVlBU]http://youtu.be/OoJX8iSVlBU[/video]

Paranos,thanks for the video

Jon is going to grow as a coach overall and become a great asset to our coaching staff and football program.

I can see how he relates to the players in a good way,you see it, in his mannerism.

Advertisement
Where are the facial hair enforcers on Richt's staff? Much ado about nothing I guess.

Advertisement
Back