Banned
Has the frame form more muscle.

Attachments

• Jon Ford pic.jpg
    Jon Ford pic.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 864
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not long ago, I saw someone on Twitter say that Big Gus needs to be gone, or the staff underneath him needs to go. I didn't respond bc.... dumb. And looking at these boys... Gus is doing a **** good job. They're looking like high-level FBS players are supposed to.

I disagree. Look at the Juniors.. guys that have been through 3 mat drills. They look the same since the day they arrived.

Advertisement
lol. It must be miserable to be through life as that much of a hater

I guess you weren’t around during the Moffit days and after.

By year 3 you could see the difference. We weren’t getting pushed around either. We dominated the trenches with sheer power and explosiveness. LBs ran through folks.. hardly was anyone making a dragging tackle. If you don’t believe me go back and watch the tape of full games during his stint here.

Not long after he left you could see the diffence in strength this team possessed.

Swasey was trash and the jury is still out on Gus.

I guess you weren’t around during the Moffit days and after.

By year 3 you could see the difference. We weren’t getting pushed around either. We dominated the trenches with sheer power and explosiveness. LBs ran through folks.. hardly was anyone making a dragging tackle. If you don’t believe me go back and watch the tape of full games during his stint here.

Not long after he left you could see the diffence in strength this team possessed.

Swasey was trash and the jury is still out on Gus.

By year 3 eh? Pretty funny considering Moffitt was at Miami for two years.

Advertisement
Wilder is starting to get that grown man strength. If he held on to that track speed watch out.

Advertisement
Wilder is starting to get that grown man strength. If he held on to that track speed watch out.

This is a really important point. It's not all that hard to get guys with this kind of genetic potential big in a hurry... it's a lot harder to get them big in a hurry and retain or improve their speed. I'm not trying to be a hater - it sure looks like they're working hard and I'm a big believer in the value of that commitment and confidence spilling over even if a fraction of speed is the cost. Some jackass(es) will come on here and say I'm complaining - I'm not. Excited that these guys are busting their butts and I hope we've improved our speed as much as we've improved our physiques.

Look closely at pic and you’ll see the Dade county freak #15 in back. That dude is gonna be a serious problem
Is it me, or did D linemen out of the bottom always come out light and in need of adding 30-45 lbs.? These dudes now are grown a$$ men.

Advertisement
Back