Joko Willis

Advertisement
Yea i mean players never gain weight after age 18 so probably right
...that is his listed weight as a Junior. I never said he couldn't gain or lose weight.
Yall just don't want to accept that Striker is a different ******* position from SAM LB. lol. It is not Literally the same position. It is substituting for that position with a player of a slightly different skillset. This isn't rocket science.

Advertisement
Are you suggesting that we just accept commits from LBs and hope 1 decommits or burn 1 of them last minute because we only intended to take 3?

Cause nobody does that....plus Solomon looks about as committed as crowley....the 2 OTs....committed doesnt mean shlt these days when it comes to HS kids

Cause nobody does that....plus Solomon looks about as committed as crowley....the 2 OTs....committed doesnt mean shlt these days when it comes to HS kids

Yeah, when you're 7-5 you can't get away with that. Even then, what school do you know that spurns a local recruit for no reason right before NSD? Bama did it to a 5* FLORIDA kid. Can't think of any other situation.

Also, RB and OT was different. We were definitely recruiting OL and RB's even while we had those guys committed. Additionally, it has nothing to do with our LB room.

The kid has a great name and can ball. Besides that, the last Willis we had was extraordinary. Sign him.

Advertisement
Check again, it has him as 215 and 205-200 coming out of high school.
idk why it doesn't show the 2018 one automatically.

regardless, guess what his position is listed as. STRIKER. Not LB. And the only LB who is close to his wieght is Deandre Wilder.
Steed is close but is heavier and 2" shorter. Finley is much leaner. And Pinkney being lited at 220lbs is Questionable to say the least.

LBs here should be around 230-240lbs.

Strikers should be under 220lbs and more athletic and better in space/coverage.

Safeties should be under 210lbs.

They are different positions

idk why it doesn't show the 2018 one automatically.

regardless, guess what his position is listed as. STRIKER. Not LB. And the only LB who is close to his wieght is Deandre Wilder.
Steed is close but is heavier and 2" shorter. Finley is much leaner. And Pinkney being lited at 220lbs is Questionable to say the least.

LBs here should be around 230-240lbs.

Strikers should be under 220lbs and more athletic and better in space/coverage.

Safeties should be under 210lbs.

They are different positions
game is changing bruh, u have telvin smith on the jags playing OLB at 218. Ray Lewis at one point in his miami career was playing at 205, you can gain weight. When Romeo is on the field, there are 2 pure linebackers and him. He is basically a LB that can cover and support in the run. You can be 230 and still be better at coverage and be more athletic.

game is changing bruh, u have telvin smith on the jags playing OLB at 218. Ray Lewis at one point in his miami career was playing at 205, you can gain weight. When Romeo is on the field, there are 2 pure linebackers and him. He is basically a LB that can cover and support in the run. You can be 230 and still be better at coverage and be more athletic.
"basically" being a key word there. Like I said in my first comment, you can think of him as a LB, but its a different skillset than a typical LB, which is why there calling it Stiker.

yall are the ones being difficult with this. All I said is I want us to stay 425 the entire year.

Advertisement

Joko went Juco at Indy

Kid is so athletic they have him on an island at corner, as an outside backer.

Would be perfect for our defense, currently committed to UK

Feels like this kid would be a perfect striker for Miami. Like literally, perfect.

Not sure how I missed this thread. He's from my high school. Kid will be playing on Sundays. I like him better than King Mwikuta who we recruited and ended up signing with Bama a couple of years back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back