jojo robinson

Advertisement
He's setting up ov now and JoJo claims he still speaks to UM every week. He's got Arkansas, USF, LSU, USC and either Ole Miss or FSU for the 5th but it really doesn't look like UM wants him so I don't take that seriously by Newberg

He's setting up ov now and JoJo claims he still speaks to UM every week. He's got Arkansas, USF, LSU, USC and either Ole Miss or FSU for the 5th but it really doesn't look like UM wants him so I don't take that seriously by Newberg

He is a backup plan, and Im assuming its gonna be at DB. FSU aint taking him, so he is pretty much a lock if we want him. Maybe a take regardless at safety????

He is a backup plan, and Im assuming its gonna be at DB. FSU aint taking him, so he is pretty much a lock if we want him. Maybe a take regardless at safety????

He named a top 4 and we weren't even on it. The story is long but I mean its clear we aren't in it and he's a backup plan so theres no point. Honestly reading it made me think he's LSUs if they want him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Its going to be interesting to see what happens after this bowl season. I fully expect UCF to be the only other Florida skool to make it to a BCS bowl. I would think a kid like this would want to consider UCF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back