John Shoop fired as Purdue's OC

Advertisement
Don't really care, but I am upset that Purdue fired DL coach Rubin Carter, since he's a former Cane. You failed to mention that part.

Things are really falling into place for Butch. Shoop now available. Promote Bill Miller to DC from LB coach at FSU and we're set.

Advertisement
Things are really falling into place for Butch. Shoop now available. Promote Bill Miller to DC from LB coach at FSU and we're set.

Whose side are you on?

I' m on the side that Butch is the fifth best realistic option behind Kelly, Richt, Mullen and Herman. I take Butch if we can't get any of those 4. Anyone else will likely blow. He is well behind those other 4 IMO, but well above any of the other options.

It was more a shot at the mindless, nostalgic, BBB at all cost mouth breathers.

Advertisement

Whose side are you on?

I' m on the side that Butch is the fifth best realistic option behind Kelly, Richt, Mullen and Herman. I take Butch if we can't get any of those 4. Anyone else will likely blow. He is well behind those other 4 IMO, but well above any of the other options.

Kelly is a realistic as the easter bunny. Face facts. We dont spend $.

Whose side are you on?

In with u on this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back