John Houston article?

The Real Kirk Lazarus

Say hello to the bad guy
Anybody have a summary of what it says? And I know theres like a .0000000001% chance we get him. just not gonna pay for that bull**** owned by yahoo

Advertisement
UM in top 5. Coaches came by to "show face" but he had to go. USC is getting last visit and he will "shut it down" after the USC visit to contemplate future. Add a decimal to your percentage and you have it about right.

Advertisement
When i saw the kid in the UA game i thought to myself how in the **** is this kid a linebacker? he looks like he has the body of a conerback/safety tweener not a **** linebacker

Anybody have a summary of what it says? And I know theres like a .0000000001% chance we get him. just not gonna pay for that bull**** owned by yahoo

UM in top 5. Coaches came by to "show face" but he had to go. USC is getting last visit and he will "shut it down" after the USC visit to contemplate future. Add a decimal to your percentage and you have it about right.

..0000000001%

??

Advertisement
I'd be happier if UM landed his teammate at Junipero Serra, Rasheem Green. Green is labeled as a DE, but his build is more like a DT, which is what he would probably play at UM. I think he would fill a bigger need as a DT than as a DE. Most charts have him signing with USC, but stranger things have happened.

Yea I think last year or something, everybody had that 5 star linebacker from the city Auburn, Alabama going to play for auburn, then he chose alabama and shocked a lot of people, and I know there's a difference between alabama and miami but the point is, the experts are wrong sometimes

Advertisement
Back