JOE'CANE Parole Thread

Advertisement
@JOE'CANE welcome to parole. From what I can tell you haven’t shown much proof of change but I’ll let you and others speak on your behalf.

We have up to three days (if necessary) for the parole process.

@IndayArtHauz would you like to post on behalf of @JOE'CANE since you posted “free” him?
JOE has been a loyal contributor to the board for a very long time. His style may offend some, but his contributions over the long haul undoubtedly make the case for himself.

Free JOE

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm for Joe.

Idk why he was Purged in the first place but I don't think whatever it was is too egregious that he shouldn't be allowed on the main boards.

There's about a couple dozen or so posters I could think of that are far far worse, depending on what the criteria is for getting Purgatory.

If all he's guilty of is being deemed as "too negative" or simply being disagreeable, then that sets a terrible precedent for what this place is supposed to be.

Free Joe Cane

I'm for Joe.

Idk why he was Purged in the first place but I don't think whatever it was is too egregious that he shouldn't be allowed on the main boards.

There's about a couple dozen or so posters I could think of that are far far worse, depending on what the criteria is for getting Purgatory.

If all he's guilty of is being deemed as "too negative" or simply being disagreeable, then that sets a terrible precedent for what this place is supposed to be.

Free Joe Cane
I second the motion.

I don’t find Joe to be a remarkable porster. Not a slight at all, I just don’t find anything that he posts to be any more repugnant than anything else ‘round here.
Free Joe.

Advertisement
Thanks to some reasonable external posters comments, JOE’CANE, you can exit parole and return to the main board.

That said, it was mainly their efforts that made this work. Take care and hopefully we can get you to the main board soon but don’t make me see you again in here!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back