Joe Z Comments this AM

It was hard to listen to Larry Scott this morning, trying to explain that a$$ whoopin' to Joe. That dude is in a tough spot.

Advertisement
For all Dorito lovers (are there any) Joe Z said the Canes have allowed a 5.5 avg rushing
defense to date - the worst since 1944.
Her also implied that maybe the refs had been told to lay it on Miami. Doesn't take
a brain surgeon to know that the ACC did not want Miami to win the Coastal.

If the ACC was smart they would line up Miami to win and have Miami, FSU, Clemson leading the conference every year. That's the only thing that can unseat the SEC. They brought Miami in to put the ACC on the map, yet they are going to try to bury us now? It's obvious they are doing that stuff but it is dumb on their part.

Getting Miami back to great again will not only make UM fans be happy, but ACC will be a lot better off and it might shift some of the power out of the SEC and generate more revenue for the conference. Instead they are trying to get UNC or Duke to be that team and it just will never happen.

Miami yes but not in this condition they would be a national embarrassment

Oh ya I didn't mean this year, but this **** has been going on for a while now. Basically since we joined the ACC for what I can remember.

I just wish we were good enough to get penalized 15 times a game for 100 yards and still dominate and not give a ****. Like against Texas.. but we're not and may never be that good again.

Someone did a massive study on ref tendencies with all conferences and whether calls lean toward higher or lower ranked teams. ACC was a major outlier in that the refs seem to "feel bad" for the worse teams in the ACC, giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Shockingly dumb on the ACCs part.

You wonder how Oklahoma State comes from behind at the last minute the last two weeks.

Advertisement
Back