Joe Mixon '14 RB is the REAL DEAL: 7v7 Highlights

Watch this exclusive highlight mix with Joe Mixon (RB/2014) from Freedom HS (CA) as he balls out for TMP Elite at Passing Down "Best in West" Tourney at Fullerton College.

Mixon has 46 official offers and counting and is one of the nation's top recruits in the class of 2014. He currently doesn't have any leaders.

[video=youtube;PnEjAptIydE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnEjAptIydE[/video]

Advertisement
Definitely has ball skills but might be feeling himself a lil too much already at the age of 16! LOL

At 6'02" 205lbs & looks like he's hot some speed. Kid is just offer shopping & I see nothing where he shows any interest in Miami.

He is at the elite 11 on the same team as brad kaaya ( team apocalypse), so lets see if Kaaya can make a good impresion on Mixon and get him interested in playing at UM with Kaaya and yearby.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Paranos, the kid is a lock for USC barring a Kiffin firing.

How do you know this?
The kid is from northern Cali which is a different world from SoCal. **** even he north Cali gangs hate the SoCal gangs big time culture difference.

Also keep in mind I am not saying he is a lock or anything like that, i was just saying UM is still looking for a RB and he is currently playing with Kaaya, so then Kaaya could plant the UM recruiting bug in Mixon's ear.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement

How do you know this?
The kid is from northern Cali which is a different world from SoCal. **** even he north Cali gangs hate the SoCal gangs big time culture difference.

Also keep in mind I am not saying he is a lock or anything like that, i was just saying UM is still looking for a RB and he is currently playing with Kaaya, so then Kaaya could plant the UM recruiting bug in Mixon's ear.

Go Canes

Clockwork-Orange-2.gif

My boy Paranos knows two things and he knows them well........1)Dt's ......2) Gang protocol in Cali.

Last edited:
everyone on the west coast knows Mixon is a heavy USC lean. We have a better chance swaying Cook who is also a better player imo.

How do you know this?

Go Canes

Gangs? Please elaborate. I never knew this.

Advertisement
This thread is about a Top 10 RB from Cali not gangs, lets stay on topic with posting. The gang reference was only used to show how Cali is not a unified state when it comes to recruiting.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back