JHH Portal signs with SMU

Advertisement
Theres always going to be a market for 1 year stop gaps at DT. Most teams lack depth at that position and would love to take a plug and play guy (Even if hes coming off the bench as a depth guy).
I’m not saying teams won’t be interested. My question was, is some SEC team going to drop a bag for a guy of his caliber? I mean I guess it’s all relative to what he would earn at Miami but I can’t imagine teams are lining up to give this guy a huge NIL deal

IMG_1782.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
In no way or form does that apply to JHH or Wayne.
Wayne I legit dont care for, JHH is replaceable bruh. There would be only one dude on that DL I would ***** about if he entered the portal and thats Bain. He got guys loose (pause) because of the attention he demanded......now u have more talent and Bain will get the attention till the others prove u need to pay attention to them.

Wayne always looked ordinary when he went on the field, at least JHH made some plays

Advertisement
Just out of curiosity...

What happens if they're nowhere close to ready because they're 18 year olds going up against 22 and 23-year old men, and didn't have the spring period to get acclimated? What if teams pound the ever loving **** out of the rock on us/we have no pash rush up the middle? What if because of that, we end up going 8-4...wasting Cam Ward and Restrepo's final season (along with a slew of other impact players)?

Then what? Whoopsies?
Two things wrong with your post.

1.) He can’t read 😢

2.) Everyone knows HS stars and film >>>> College production.

Bonus babies must play… you can’t break the bank for a prospect. College football is becoming less and less about the recruiting class and more and more about spending the money wisely. If FSU wants to pay me a mill a year to wear their gear ima listen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back