JHH Portal signs with SMU

If JHH was half as talented as the panic suggests he’d be in this year’s draft. Can we at least let the dust settle on the full roster for this season before ****ting ourselves?

Yes the position looks rough currently, but there is still another week of the portal plus closing on commitments.
No, they can't.

Advertisement
Position that commands a premium depending on the need for each team.
A solid above average depth piece.
Should’ve tried harder to keep Elijah from smu.

Yeah portal still ain’t closed for new entrants yall know right ?

In all reality, DT won't matter much. Mario is going to run the ball 183 times a game making sure the other team only has 5 minutes of possession.

We will win each game 30-10. 10 field goals/game.

Borregales for Heisman.

*ducks*

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whelp that sucks… kid definitely saw a chance to use out thin depth chart to his advantage.

Not gonna knock the kid because I had him pegged as a starter and maybe at best a 2nd team all ACC type of player… he can still bounce back like bear did… oh well I’m sure Mario’s been working on this since he probably started getting sniffs of it

Are we sure the bolded part is true? I just dont see how that has bearing but have seen it posted a few times.

I have no idea his NIL but seeing as everyone is saying this is NIL related lets go with that, say he is making 100k per year and he sees the thin room and demands 200k, at that point we either pay or we say no so he walks to the portal, is there another team willing to pay him 200k? Because then it has jack **** to do with our room and merely the market dictating what he is worth and he would have left anyway for the extra cash.

If he saw our thin room, made us up his NIL and he stayed then that is different, that could be him holding us hostage, but if we let him walk I doubt he is going elsewhere for less.

Advertisement
I just don't think he'll be pushed around. There's more to playing the position than brute strength, so I'm not expecting him to be Bain or some freshman all-america. But on 3rd and 2 can he get into the A gap and not get blown 5 yards off the ball a few times a game? Should definitely be strong enough to.
Oh yea as far as strength I think he will be fine

Advertisement
Dumb move by the kid. He was going to play a ton and Guidry can really maximize smaller DTs

Advertisement
Back