JHH Portal signs with SMU

Oh My God Wow GIF by Pivot Ground

Advertisement
Especially two kids who haven't even arrived on campus yet. Anything we get out of them this year is a plus
If anyone is relying on Scott or Jones to hold their own and contribute 35+ snaps against grown 22 and 23 year-old men in Year 1…they’re huffing glue.

Especially without a spring. They’re already going to be behind when the Fall comes around. We’ve seen it every year.

So depth chart is now:

CJ Clark, Cook
Horton, Gore
Moten, Justin Scott
Blount, Artavius

EWWWWWWWWWW this is a war crime^
Cj (good) cook ( ok)
Horton year 2 why isn't he ready?
Moten year 3 why isn't he ready?
Either they need to go or Joe need to go. I can see 1 bust or late bloom but 2. Also, Scott Blount Jones are freshman but if we talking rotation a 5 star should be able to back up as a freshman we not asking him to start.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cj (good) cook ( ok)
Horton year 2 why isn't he ready?
Moten year 3 why isn't he ready?
Either they need to go or Joe need to go. I can see 1 bust or late bloom but 2. Also, Scott Blount Jones are freshman but if we talking rotation a 5 star should be able to back up as a freshman we asking him to start.
LOL we're really still doing this?

He is a good, solid player. A loss for sure...pending who the team adds, of course.

However, some of yall need to relax. He's become a nice player, but chill on the overreaction. I thought his best trait was that he was an overaged player. He would have been what...24 or 25 this season. That's nice to have around, but he's more of a fringe starter, rotational guy to me.

Lets see what we get to replace it.
Don't disagree as far as him being just a solid player but truth is we needed 2 more DT's from the portal before he left

Advertisement
Also why is JHH leaving just pay him he earned it.
Already did in the winter when he almost left. At some point the money spent doesn’t equate to the production expected. I get that part.

But you need a replacement plan, preferably an upgrade. You can’t let him walk and then look at the current room thinking it’s all ok.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back