2025 Jett White 4* CB From Edison

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Former USCw commit transferred in to Edison from South Central LA (CA). This transfer seems to have gone under the radar on CIS (but thankfully not to our staff). He's coming to the Miami (OH) game

Interestingly enough, Addae offered him in 21 while at UGA. Offered by Mario in January 2023

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not the biggest fan of Luke, but he's on the side of the angels here.

Making that move to Miami, is there a connection with the Hurricanes’ coaching staff?
“I have been talking to them too, coach Luke got me on the phone with them also. They are cool, I am messing with them.”​

Advertisement
Can someone explain how Luke and Central conviced these kids to move from Cali to Miami. That's 2 for Edison and 3 for Central. Mater Dai, IMG, and Central I can see a kid leaving home for but Edison? Weird. Why not go to AH or STA. Top notch coaching and development. No disrespect intended toward Edison just trying to understand the appeal.

Can someone explain how Luke and Central conviced these kids to move from Cali to Miami. That's 2 for Edison and 3 for Central. Mater Dai, IMG, and Central I can see a kid leaving home for but Edison? Weird. Why not go to AH or STA. Top notch coaching and development. No disrespect intended toward Edison just trying to understand the appeal.
Maybe the parents wanted to move the family from Cali to Florida and this was a good reason to make it happen

Former USCw commit transferred in to Edison from South Central LA (CA). This transfer seems to have gone under the radar on CIS (but thankfully not to our staff). He's coming to the Miami (OH) game

Interestingly enough, Addae offered him in 21 while at UGA. Offered by Mario in January 2023

Lindend, any other visitors for the game? I’m guessing mainly juniors and underclassmen? Appreciate you!

Advertisement
CB not QB

Bro, can’t lie I was bout to smash when I saw this & wasn’t paying too much attention. @lindend Lol.

OK, so I checked w/ the homie & he said he ain’t paying attention to no 2025 kid. Lol. He didn’t even know the jit was committed to them. Lol.

He’ll look into it & get back. Matter of fact, I’ll look in to it. I got some frat biz to take care of up there next week, & I need to talk to a couple of ppl.

My apology for the b.s answer, but iykyk. Lol

Well Luke is the coach at Edison so he likely had connections with the parties in Cali and gave them that option.

The "cali" kids at Central wasnt cali kids to begin with...they are from GA and moved out there apparently to collect NIL money, and seemed to got finessed by a handler.

That sh*t has to be an Huge culture shock coming from Orange County to Lil Haiti..

College expansion is gonna affect high school too. The PAC has been destroyed and splintered east. Most of the big games are gonna be this way. Might be a good idea to move this way.

Advertisement
Well Luke is the coach at Edison so he likely had connections with the parties in Cali and gave them that option.

The "cali" kids at Central wasnt cali kids to begin with...they are from GA and moved out there apparently to collect NIL money, and seemed to got finessed by a handler.

That sh*t has to be an Huge culture shock coming from Orange County to Lil Haiti..
Welcome To The Oc Bitch GIF

Watch the gif above. They have some tough customers. To see this and more, check out Orange County’s version of The Wire, called The OC.

Good looks, didn’t realize they were from Georgia. Same handler as Cunningham? Or just similar morals?

Advertisement
Bro, can’t lie I was bout to smash when I saw this & wasn’t paying too much attention. @lindend Lol.

OK, so I checked w/ the homie & he said he ain’t paying attention to no 2025 kid. Lol. He didn’t even know the jit was committed to them. Lol.

He’ll look into it & get back. Matter of fact, I’ll look in to it. I got some frat biz to take care of up there next week, & I need to talk to a couple of ppl.

My apology for the b.s answer, but iykyk. Lol
Was she BADD @Rellyrell & was she a freak BLOOD🧐

Advertisement
Back