Jersey numbers

Also hunter wells is still on the current 2012 roster

If Wells, one of the late additions is still on the roster, does this mean Golden wont be cutting 12-15 players from the roster as rumor had it? If so, does that mean guys like King, Alexis, etc are safe or does it mean he is just simply cutting guys who dont fit the "hardworking" image he wants?

Advertisement
Also hunter wells is still on the current 2012 roster

If Wells, one of the late additions is still on the roster, does this mean Golden wont be cutting 12-15 players from the roster as rumor had it? If so, does that mean guys like King, Alexis, etc are safe or does it mean he is just simply cutting guys who dont fit the "hardworking" image he wants?

In my opinion you kind of have to keep these kids at least through the spring if nothing else for depth.

Some kids could surprise and some could dissapoint, some kids never had it at all in the first place.

After spring is when you ask guys to seek shelter elsewhere, I'm sure we will hear about a few departures from April-June.

Yeah no need to cut anyone until after Spring practice. Coaches will then have an idea whose improved and whose dead weight.

Advertisement
**** yeah it matters!

if mike williams has a number in the 20s then i guarantee he wouldn't be that sorry

that 41 ****ed him up

Advertisement
The player makes the number.

59.jpg

60.jpg

61.jpg

62.jpg

alstott.jpg

Ronnie-Lott83407.jpg

10.png

63.jpg

Advertisement