2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy dinner, get some ***.

However, turning 50% of your 5 star WR recruits since 2015 into 1st round picks is not something you can simply pass off as well, some are going to hit because you get so many of them. Nope, not at that rate they don't. Not for any position, or any school. From some quick research, I found that 28% of 5 star recruits from 2015-2022 were drafted in the first round.

Enjoy your evening.
Stat I saw earlier was 8 OSU receivers in the NFL which I’m assuming goes back 9-10 years. let’s say they brought in 35 blue chippers at WR over the last 10 years. Theyre hitting at less than the 5* average

Advertisement
Enjoy dinner, get some ***.

However, turning 50% of your 5 star WR recruits since 2015 into 1st round picks is not something you can simply pass off as well, some are going to hit because you get so many of them. Nope, not at that rate they don't. Not for any position, or any school. From some quick research, I found that 28% of 5 star recruits from 2015-2022 were drafted in the first round.

Enjoy your evening.

Go **** your face, you arrogant jackhole.

You tried to change what I said. I NEVER said he turned 50% of his 5-star WR recruits into 1st round picks, but I commented on blue-chippers (4-star and 5-star) becoming all-round NFL picks.

Now, if you want to play the "narrow-definition/small-sample size" game that's up to you. So if your claim is that "50 of of his 5-star recruits become 1st round picks", then you are talking about exactly two guys, since Olave was a 4-star.

So, whatever, you are obviously expending a lot of time and energy to tell us how amazing Hartline and Taint are, but you just keep moving the goalposts in the hopes of confusing people.

The reality is, you only have TWO of those amazing "five-star-WR-to-first-round-draft-choice" stories. TWO. Could there be one more, sure. But to create an artificial distinction between 4-star WRs and 5-star WRs is not only silly, it actually weakens your argument. If anything, it shows that a 5-star becomes a first-rounder, rather than build up Hartline as a "developer".

And your "2015-2022" timeframe? Give me a break. The 2021 and 2022 kids haven't even graduated yet. And Taint didn't even HAVE a 5-star WR until 2019 in Garrett Wilson. Then they had Julian Fleming and Jaxon Smith-Njigba in 2020. So Taint had a good 2-year run that turned into 2 first-rounders. Yay. SMALL SAMPLE SIZE.

But, again, you bully into a conversation with your arrogant stats-quoting that obscures reality. Are Wilson and Smith-Njigba success stories? Absolutely. But if all you have from 2015 to the present is TWO GUYS to impress Jeremiah Smith with a template for how he will succeed...well, then, that's not a very big mound of evidence.

page hop GIF
Need I remind people why we need to believe, have faith. Ironic coming from me now, but let’s be the eternal source for buckeye tears

Advertisement
False propaganda, that’s their secret. I prefer to call it, “The Brian Hartline mystique.” See, if there’s one thing The Suckeyes have done well it’s brainwash some of these High school wide receivers into thinking he’s Da Gawd of WR coaches, when it’s absolute bogus nonsense. There’s a bunch of good WR coaches throughout college football who are every bit as good as, I would argue better, than Hartline. We have one right here at Miami who’s better. They’ll never admit it, but it’s the truth.
Well that's easy to say. Where's the actual proof?

Did you glance over the fact they will have produced four 1st rounders in the last 3 drafts? Lol. Stop being such a **** homer all the time. OSU has produced more 1st round receivers recently and overall than we have. The last first rounder we produced was Dorsett, which I believe was 9 years ago. Before him, it was like 10+ years before that. I don't need to make a point. The point is made simply by OSU's production at that position.
I didn't glance over it at all. What I read was you saying they wouldn't know who Dre even is cause he was before some of them were alive than you mentioned all the dudes just as old or older than Dre. No one should dispute recently Ohio st is putting out more talent than us at wr. That's not worth a conversation. My issue was with EXACTLY what you said and I commented on. Far as being a Homer goes I may certainly be a Homer for us but that doesn't mean I don't acknowledge other schools talent just cause I don't agree with yall on some things stated on here. When all of yall were sitting on Jordan Travis years ago I said that kids gonna be good. I can acknowledge talent no matter where it is. If people care to comment on it ask some people on here how long ago I told them about cam ward. Same with Randolph & mack and several other illinois players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Go **** your face, you arrogant jackhole.

You tried to change what I said. I NEVER said he turned 50% of his 5-star WR recruits into 1st round picks, but I commented on blue-chippers (4-star and 5-star) becoming all-round NFL picks.

Now, if you want to play the "narrow-definition/small-sample size" game that's up to you. So if your claim is that "50 of of his 5-star recruits become 1st round picks", then you are talking about exactly two guys, since Olave was a 4-star.

So, whatever, you are obviously expending a lot of time and energy to tell us how amazing Hartline and Taint are, but you just keep moving the goalposts in the hopes of confusing people.

The reality is, you only have TWO of those amazing "five-star-WR-to-first-round-draft-choice" stories. TWO. Could there be one more, sure. But to create an artificial distinction between 4-star WRs and 5-star WRs is not only silly, it actually weakens your argument. If anything, it shows that a 5-star becomes a first-rounder, rather than build up Hartline as a "developer".

And your "2015-2022" timeframe? Give me a break. The 2021 and 2022 kids haven't even graduated yet. And Taint didn't even HAVE a 5-star WR until 2019 in Garrett Wilson. Then they had Julian Fleming and Jaxon Smith-Njigba in 2020. So Taint had a good 2-year run that turned into 2 first-rounders. Yay. SMALL SAMPLE SIZE.

But, again, you bully into a conversation with your arrogant stats-quoting that obscures reality. Are Wilson and Smith-Njigba success stories? Absolutely. But if all you have from 2015 to the present is TWO GUYS to impress Jeremiah Smith with a template for how he will succeed...well, then, that's not a very big mound of evidence.

So a few things.

1. I actually quoted the wrong poster. This was intended for Cookie917.

2. Stop writing novels, nobody has time to read all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back