Jeremiah Clarke

Dude said 280 was light for a 17 year old DT.

Ah well I stand corrected

okay how many elite DT you know weigh 255? matter of fact how many good ones? dont worry ill wait

None, but I also don't know many that maxed their weight out as juniors in high school...

okay but for now i cant say hes good or elite at DT.

Advertisement
I work with his dad. Was waiting for UM to offer him. Has UM in the top 6, but UM, North Carolina and Penn State are the top 3. I've been in dad's ears about our need at DT. They are looking forward to the visit. A lot of questions to me about Golden and Franklin. His film is nice if you all haven't seen it. Very athletic and can play anywhere along the d line. also plays TE for his school. Will update you guys next week after the visit.

okay how many elite DT you know weigh 255? matter of fact how many good ones? dont worry ill wait

None, but I also don't know many that maxed their weight out as juniors in high school...

So weight determines skill? Every high school player in the spring of their junior year has reached max weight? Got it. And every player that plays a certain position in hs will play it in college? He couldn't move to DE? Maybe the coaches are recruiting him there? Nah, too much logic.

Short sighted thinking.

Advertisement
I work with his dad. Was waiting for UM to offer him. Has UM in the top 6, but UM, North Carolina and Penn State are the top 3. I've been in dad's ears about our need at DT. They are looking forward to the visit. A lot of questions to me about Golden and Franklin. His film is nice if you all haven't seen it. Very athletic and can play anywhere along the d line. also plays TE for his school. Will update you guys next week after the visit.

This is the stuff I like to hear/read. Thanks for your input Thai!

Sapp didn't weigh that much in HS. If he's got the frame he can put on a lot of weight.

Advertisement
Back