Jelani Hamilton, Earl Moore still on the rooster

Advertisement
We need DT's, the 1 one coming in won't contribute immediately, no late JUCO additions, no one available on the waiver wire...

Guessing it's best to keep the bodies we have, to give guys a breather here and there. Besides, we didn't hit the estimated 22-25 mark during the recruiting cycle!

Those guys should thank their lucky stars!!

I've seen like 25 articles describing how these two were placed on a Roman-style catapult and hurled off campus, and yet they remain on the rooster like a pair of roaches. Personally, I think it's a sign from God.

We definitely need DTs. Would rather these two be the 6th and 7th DTs than Fines and Martin.

Advertisement
Moore has been here so long his name is fossilized into the rooster. They can't even get that **** off with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.

Washington, Tucker, Moore and Hamilton off the rooster

Gayot still on there

Advertisement
We need DT's, the 1 one coming in won't contribute immediately, no late JUCO additions, no one available on the waiver wire...

Guessing it's best to keep the bodies we have, to give guys a breather here and there. Besides, we didn't hit the estimated 22-25 mark during the recruiting cycle!

Those guys should thank their lucky stars!!

You guys are all sleeping on Norton and Moten. Gone are the days of patty cake DT style play. Norton especially caught my eye last year as a disruptive force despite not being allowed to penetrate. Thank God no more Red Rover Red Rover DL philosophy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back