Jekiri

Gamble doesn't go off every game. He'll have another good game, maybe next time out. Kadji would have had 15-20 if he would have hit layups and 3-4 foot hook/jumpers. I have to assume he'll bounce back as well.

Advertisement
Far be it for me to question the great Larranaga, but can somebody explain to me why I'm crazy thinking that Jekiri should be getting Reggie's minutes? He's a consistent contributor when he plays, whether it be defensively, alley-oops, rebounding etc.

Because other teams are scared to foul Reggie?

Gamble doesn't go off every game. He'll have another good game, maybe next time out. Kadji would have had 15-20 if he would have hit layups and 3-4 foot hook/jumpers. I have to assume he'll bounce back as well.

Here is hoping on KK. His production has been way down the last 5 games. His numbers dropped late last year as well. He missed his first 4 FT badly last night and his outside shot is not close to going in. Thank god he dropped his last two FT, which were most important last night. I am very concerned about his offensive output.

Advertisement
Back