JC AU game

-Wants to keep his recruitment close to the vest at the moment.

-Says on UM visit “The visit was good,” “All official visits are going to show love, so it was good.”

-Says the UM coaching staff has made it clear they are making him a high priority

-Says “They just say they really need me like all the other schools,” “They come hard. They tell me they need corners and I’m their guy.”

-Says he is still committed to Florida

-Says “I am still committed to them,” “I just want to keep my options open a little bit.”

-Didn’t want to discuss his future official visit plans for the month of January. He has taken trips to Minnesota and Miami. enjoyed the first day of Under Armour practices on Sunday. He is working strictly at cornerback.

-Says “I just want to come out here and compete,” “I’m not looking to prove anything. I just want to compete.”

Advertisement
Stay optimistic ppl nothing negative has been said with regards to Jc everybody is speculating. I think **** end up being a a cane.

Hope he is a Cane, but he does sound sick of recruitment process. Wish some of these other kids were.

Advertisement
He's not the top option at FSU, he wont play early there and they may put him at wr if they don't close the way they want too, dont forget Rudolph may not go

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back