2025 Jaylen "Hollywood" Bell 3* CB from Loganville, GA (Grayson HS)

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Former LSU CB commit Jaylen "Hollywood" Bell was offered way back in 22 and is visiting March 28.

Advertisement
Advertisement

"We got to the facility and went through team and position meetings. Watched how coach (Chevis) Jackson prepares and motivates his kids for the day. Got to practice and it was intense from the start. The competitiveness there is at an all-time high.

"Coach Mike Rumph was with me the whole time watching practice and we were just talking ball and getting to know each other throughout the day from the start to finish of my experience. Throughout the practice and meetings, I was trying to learn their coverages and techniques for myself to take with me everywhere I go. After practice we toured the school and the campus is amazing. I fell in love with it! The dorms, the restaurants, the pools were a 10/10. I got to get lunch with the coaches on campus and then we then got back to the facility and talked about academics and talked to the strength and conditioning coach. We finally finished it with a 1-on-1 meeting with coach Mario Cristobal and coach Jackson. They were really impressed with my game, so their message to me was to keep working and expanding my knowledge of the game and to be the best me wherever I am in and in whatever I’m doing.”

He says he'll "100 percent" return to Miami in the summer.

Jaylen "Hollywood" Bell interview w/Rasta and Dave. Things that stood out to me:

1. Visiting again before his OV (that will be three visits after not having any contact with UM prior to Jackson joining the staff)
  2. He had no relationship w/Jackson until Miami
  3. Jackson contacts him daily
  4. Says he relates to Chevis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back