Jaquan Johnson & Tim Irvin

Advertisement
The staff wants Irvin to commit and be the leader of this class hopefully he pulls the trigger and is that leader they want

Advertisement
I don't see how these 2 won't be stars for the orange and green. I just can't see it. Please don't prove me wrong boys...

Anyone care to summarize this on Tim Irvin?

Rivals.com ‏@Rivals 1m

#Canes are after 4-star all purpose back Tim Irvin after hosting him for #Miami spring game - taking things slow ($) http://ow.ly/vTFTY

Anyone care to summarize this on Tim Irvin?

Rivals.com ‏@Rivals 1m

#Canes are after 4-star all purpose back Tim Irvin after hosting him for #Miami spring game - taking things slow ($) http://ow.ly/vTFTY

- Learned a lot from watching, especially on Defense.
- DB Coach Williams has been explaining how the defense works
- Talked to Golden. Wants Irvin to be the "Duke Johnson" leader of class
- Slowly going through recruiting process right now
- Hasn't narrowed anything down, was resistant to name Canes, or anyone, in a "top 5"
- Has same "3 or 4" years mindset of his Uncle, Michael Irvin, and stood by the statement.

Advertisement
Irvin's punt returns.....literally just dropped my ******* jaw.....

This dude has some wheels. Looks like he has been training in a mine field. With that footwork he displays. I would have him returning punts, and kicks from the word go. This guy would be an ace return man.

HOW COME THEY HAVENT COMMITTED

BECAUSE THEY HATE CAPS
SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE LOL
180.gif

Advertisement
I know guys like Irvin @ safety, and he will probably end up there. Yet watching his film over, and over. Irvin has such dazzling field awareness, footwork, and vision. That i just can't stop thinking of him @ RB.

His ability to work through crowds of defenders, and just look @ ease, while doing so. I think he would be outstanding back.

I would **** sure use him as my main return man, but lord the way he uses the even the smallest spec of the field to elude defenders. Is extremely amazing.

I know guys like Irvin @ safety, and he will probably end up there. Yet watching his film over, and over. Irvin has such dazzling field awareness, footwork, and vision. That i just can't stop thinking of him @ RB.

His ability to work through crowds of defenders, and just look @ ease, while doing so. I think he would be outstanding back.

I would **** sure use him as my main return man, but lord the way he uses the even the smallest spec of the field to elude defenders. Is extremely amazing.

Might have to get him a package or some touches on offense

I'm almost convinced that he'll be the punt returner the day he steps on campus

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back