January 16, 2014

Noliaboi

Sophomore
Hope the coaches are ready to hit the road hard for the next 2 weeks. Starting with a visit to TV house!

Am I the only one that has been waiting for Jan 16th like a kid waiting on Christmas?

Last edited:
Advertisement
These coaches need to be ready to hit the road hard for the next 2 weeks. Starting with a visit to TV house!

Am I the only one that has been waiting for Jan 16th like you are the one doing the recruiting?

285.gif

[video=youtube;r6Lf8GtMe4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Lf8GtMe4M[/video]

[video=youtube;AO_t7GtXO6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO_t7GtXO6w[/video]

Advertisement
well according to some on here other teams have been hard at it all along while AL is at a all you can eat Buffett looking at Homes in Pennsylvania

this is the hardest working bunch of coaches we have had since the Butch years, they abide by the rules, remember we are still on probation. They have a plan and it is working, they inhereited nothing from Randy but headaches and the Shapiro mess. I just don`t understand the negativity

. This is all backlash form the Louisville game, but rmember Lousiville was one of the top three teams in the country and their quarterback was flawless that night.

If the Duke had stayed healty ( the heart and soul of our team) we would have won at least one more game. if Bridgewter had gone down how do you think Louisville would have held up over the last four games

SUPPORT OUR CANES

Staff works very hard. That is not an issue. Results are, for better or worse, what matters. This class was great right up until the moment Valentine decommitted. Getting him back is the only thing that will get it above good. Doesn't matter about effort and work. I have know idea if there is anyone to blame for losing him, but that doesn't matter, they did lose him. Effort is nice but winning is what matters. This is not tee ball and a bunch of 5 year olds. This is THE U. ****, winning isn't even enough, you need to WIN IT ALL. That is the standard.

Advertisement
Back