Janarvis is ready to play

Advertisement
My fault Glory. I guess I was used to seeing that, and just ASSumed that it was him that said it as I skimmed over your article. Well written piece, hope you have spotted another diamond in the rough.

Wait a second. A poster admitting a mistake. Let's start and investigation. Who is Port Knox, and does he have any more pictures like his avatar? Actually, who cares who he is. Dude, got any more of her?

Beast job HG!!!!! And this kid has the goods too man this class is soooooooooooo sick

Heritage wrs this year... Pough, Snelson, & Brandon Johnson. Loaded.

wth is up with Brandon Johnson, I never see kid talked about anywhere. Are people not as high on this kid as I am?

Probably just because he's 2016 and his only offer is cincy. That kid is a stud tho. He is very raw once he starts hitting the weights more and refining his mechanics he will blow up.

He just needs more exposure imo. He should get the ball a lot more this year

Advertisement
Brandon Johnson is Charles Johnson's kid. People at Heritage tell me he has the size but is a little stuff and is a long ways from being a top D1 guy

My fault Glory. I guess I was used to seeing that, and just ASSumed that it was him that said it as I skimmed over your article. Well written piece, hope you have spotted another diamond in the rough.

Tbh Pete spotted him first lol he named this kid as a sleeper earlier in the week. Even though HG did a great job here I do remember Pete being the first

Me and Pete didn't spot him. Hurricanok83 was telling us both about this kid for a while.

As his mom's obstetrician, I claim credit for spotting him first.

Advertisement
Brandon Johnson is Charles Johnson's kid. People at Heritage tell me he has the size but is a little stuff and is a long ways from being a top D1 guy

wtf, kid was the second best WR on AH last year behind Zay and was money in the redzone. Outside of his weight I don't see how someone can say he has a long way to go to become a top D1 guy. He's one of the best lil league WR to come through in a while and dominated some of the best players in sfl so I don't see how he has falling off that much.

Hopefully Janarvis is taking care of his studies so he can get into a school such as UM....

Beast job HG!!!!! And this kid has the goods too man this class is soooooooooooo sick

wth is up with Brandon Johnson, I never see kid talked about anywhere. Are people not as high on this kid as I am?

In my opinion. He was a top 5 athlete on that team last year. Everything he does is effortless. When he starts to workout more. Lookout!!

I dont think his focus is on recruiting yet. Miami will obviously get a strong look because his dad, coach rumph and Drederick Snelson who is Yearby's nephew.

Advertisement
Advertisement

In my opinion. He was a top 5 athlete on that team last year. Everything he does is effortless. When he starts to workout more. Lookout!!

I dont think his focus is on recruiting yet. Miami will obviously get a strong look because his dad, coach rumph and Drederick Snelson who is Yearby's nephew.

Looks like it's about to start and I'm glad to see Miami making this move. Love his potential like you said he just makes things look effortless

Brandon Johnson @bj_13_
Follow
Just received an offer from the University of Miami 🙌 #Hurricanes #Blessed #TGBTG @GoldenAl @MiamiHurricanes
3:17 PM - 4 Mar 2014

Advertisement
Back